IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New No probs here.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.5) Gecko/20030916
In that final hour, when each breath is a struggle to take, and you are looking back over your life's accomplishments, which memories would you treasure? The empires you built, or the joy you spread to others?

Therin lies the true measure of a man.
New I don't get a problem with that page anymore
at first, it was like it had a Java based ad that was misbehaving. Everything was white in the browser except for the ad. Then Mozilla wouldn't update itself and showed transparent windows. Then everything else in the system slowed down to a crawl until I killed Mozilla out of memory. I'd report it, but I cannot replicate it. I am using 1.4, and have had this problem since 1.2 on various web pages. Usually ones with ads in them. Only thing I can remember is that it was a woman in a red dress with a flower pattern, but that ad isn't showing up anymore. It scanned up and down and did some kind of hoakey animation.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New Geez Orion: expect your Doze platform to be *reproducible* ?
New Whatchamean - is he trying to breed more of them?!?
:-)
New I'm getting an image and it isn't pretty.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New Windows breeds, much like a virus
which is why there are so many Windows systems out there.

But I was talking about reproducing the problem so the Mozilla team could reproduce it and find the problem and fix it. I just recently found out that IE did the same thing, so it could be the system or some file they share going wonky?

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New y'know _ _ _ _ _ _ _We Knew That
     Report: Microsoft dominance poses security risk - (orion) - (8)
         RE: moz - (jb4) - (7)
             No probs here. - (inthane-chan) - (6)
                 I don't get a problem with that page anymore - (orion) - (5)
                     Geez Orion: expect your Doze platform to be *reproducible* ? -NT - (Ashton) - (4)
                         Whatchamean - is he trying to breed more of them?!? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             I'm getting an image and it isn't pretty. -NT - (jake123)
                         Windows breeds, much like a virus - (orion) - (1)
                             y'know _ _ _ _ _ _ _We Knew That -NT - (Ashton)

Last minute panic is my Muse.
100 ms