IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Allow me.
"It doesn't matter. It's way over there, Hell, I can't even find it on the map."

"It's only a small group of trouble-makers."

"Who cares what those French surrender monkies say anyway? Didn't they cave in to the Nazis?"

My personal fav seen on a bumper sticker:

-Give Freedom to Iraq
-Give France back to the Nazis

That do?

{edit: Didn't for Did}
bcnu,
Mikem

The soul and substance of what customarily ranks as patriotism is moral cowardice and always has been...We have thrown away the most valuable asset we had-- the individual's right to oppose both flag and country when he (just he, by himself) believed them to be in the wrong. We have thrown it away; and with it all that was really respectable about that grotesque and laughable word, Patriotism.

- Mark Twain, "Monarchical and Republican Patriotism"
Collapse Edited by mmoffitt Sept. 19, 2003, 12:36:43 PM EDT
Allow me.
"It doesn't matter. It's way over there, Hell, I can't even find it on the map."

"It's only a small group of trouble-makers."

"Who cares what those French surrender monkies say anyway? Did they cave in to the Nazis?"

My personal fav seen on a bumper sticker:

-Give Freedom to Iraq
-Give France back to the Nazis

That do?
bcnu,
Mikem

The soul and substance of what customarily ranks as patriotism is moral cowardice and always has been...We have thrown away the most valuable asset we had-- the individual's right to oppose both flag and country when he (just he, by himself) believed them to be in the wrong. We have thrown it away; and with it all that was really respectable about that grotesque and laughable word, Patriotism.

- Mark Twain, "Monarchical and Republican Patriotism"
     Liberated Iraqi's Dancing in Streets - (tuberculosis) - (1)
         Allow me. - (mmoffitt)

Where's the pick-a-nick bas-ket?
45 ms