IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New But, this is America.
The home of "watch what you say, watch what you do". And I thought you were paying attention.
bcnu,
Mikem

The soul and substance of what customarily ranks as patriotism is moral cowardice and always has been...We have thrown away the most valuable asset we had-- the individual's right to oppose both flag and country when he (just he, by himself) believed them to be in the wrong. We have thrown it away; and with it all that was really respectable about that grotesque and laughable word, Patriotism.

- Mark Twain, "Monarchical and Republican Patriotism"
New Or, as my former boss put it:
"There is a price for telling the truth".

But, this is America. He was heckled out of the room. Boy was everybody pissed.
--

One Buffalo Bill
And one Biffalo Buff
New How long ago was that?
I can barely remember when it was offensive to suggest that truth has no place in America.
bcnu,
Mikem

The soul and substance of what customarily ranks as patriotism is moral cowardice and always has been...We have thrown away the most valuable asset we had-- the individual's right to oppose both flag and country when he (just he, by himself) believed them to be in the wrong. We have thrown it away; and with it all that was really respectable about that grotesque and laughable word, Patriotism.

New About a year ago.
--

One Buffalo Bill
And one Biffalo Buff
New Oh yeah, you're in ...
New York aren't you? There are still Americans (as opposed to armband brandishing, jack-booted Muricans) there iirc.
bcnu,
Mikem

New As they say: New York is not America.
--

One Buffalo Bill
And one Biffalo Buff
New Neither is the Left Coast (where I'm from ;-)
bcnu,
Mikem

New And here on the Southern Left Coast . .
. . we aren't even part of the continent, geologically or politically speaking.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Yeah, we are a bit out to sea
And every so often have trouble from rubbing the continent the wrong way.

Cheers,
Ben
"good ideas and bad code build communities, the other three combinations do not"
- [link|http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2000-October/003023.html|Stefano Mazzocchi]
     The power of dissent - (inthane-chan) - (10)
         But, this is America. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
             Or, as my former boss put it: - (Arkadiy) - (7)
                 How long ago was that? - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                     About a year ago. -NT - (Arkadiy) - (5)
                         Oh yeah, you're in ... - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                             As they say: New York is not America. -NT - (Arkadiy) - (3)
                                 Neither is the Left Coast (where I'm from ;-) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                     And here on the Southern Left Coast . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                         Yeah, we are a bit out to sea - (ben_tilly)
         Bizness exec suite: sets our standards. Let's deregulate !! -NT - (Ashton)

No pea soup happening, I hope.
51 ms