IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New This is the guy who claimed ...
that the US was founded on the principle of progressive income taxes. So much for his knowledge of US history.
New Go march around a Borg cube, Jew boy
-drl
New Yo ho ho. Wasn't that a great reply!
No, it wasn't.

Is he wrong in his claim about Clark? If so, please explain how. If not, then your post doesn't really address his comment, does it?

You know better than this, Ross.

Cheers,
Scott.
New No he does not. know better.
--

One Buffalo Bill
And one Biffalo Buff
New go march around a jew boy, borg cube
"You're just like me streak. You never left the free-fire zone.You think aspirins and meetings and cold showers are going to clean out your head. What you want is God's permission to paint the trees with the bad guys. That wont happen big mon." Clete
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Organized religion = the dismal science of death
The economics of collecting souls by wiping out life.

The insanity of a hubris that claims to know the Ultimate Answers.

Everyone is guilty - including you.

As Bronowski said, holding his hand in the human-ash-laden mud of Auschwitz, commenting on the claim that "science turns people into numbers" - "This is where people were turned into numbers." And in the one of history's most stark ironies, that little, wretched state over there, propped up by our billions, has perfected turning people into numbers - of making a science of hate and death, just as their tormentors did.

Absolute certainty = absolute death - total absence of living. That is religion - the occult science of death. A path for cowards and monsters.

I'm sick of Jews, I'm sick of Muslims, I'm sick of wretchedness. They deserve what they get. Let them all fight over the last scrap, let them grovel in the dust of the world they destroyed.
-drl
New And what does this have to do with Clark's fitness ...
to be President. The man clearly has no idea about the history of the US or of the ideals that it was founded on.
New Re: And what does this have to do with Clark's fitness ...
Who the HELL are you to talk about "the ideals of the US"? If you ever lived here, you were no doubt a sorry, coddled Yankee son-of-a-bitch - nothing else could explain the continuous whining and rationalizations that approach Marlovian heights for stupidity, arrogance, and blindness.
-drl
New Actually I was born in the US ...
and lived there until the age of 30. I don't know why I bother responding to your infantile rants, they are so void of content they don't even deserve a response.
New The easiest dismissal of this rant
is the std. knee-jerk, "best take some meds, there.." {cackle. cackle.} and get back to "normal". Nervous titters.

Only a few within the religio-game ever dare to look on this scale of long-term cause/effect - like one Fr. Miller MB Sale, of my acquaintance. No longer amongst us. He was banished to an obscure little church in SF - for pointing out (in and around Sacramento CA) the hypocrisy re the Giant California Water Scam(s) of the '30s on. Of 'Church' relevance? Only for the massive dissembling pointed out -- and the equally massively compounded effects upon all citizens (including The Flock). Made waves. Baaad Fr. Sale.

So, yer a Loony, Ross. Welcome to our small {but growing ??} little club of iconoclasts of all stripes, nationalities, geographic locale. It's always a small percentage who ultimately sway the bone-lazy mass, so Who Knows? Maybe in the Largest scheme - Megadeth (is that a group?) groks to fullness what Siva was chuckling about: Illusion - we Love it. We Live it! :-\ufffd

Fundamentalism - the pukka Enemy of all Authentic Life - via the individual Ego-conceit of those who elevate a comfy personalized-'God'-thingy over even.. [What?]

Over ..that minimal level of earnest cooperation essential to halting the Death March of this deranged species? --> towards nuclear mass suicide of most moving things (the insects are highly radiation resistant - they will prevail).

Jews/Arabs. Xians? (there are so many flavours, none of these have the slightest Idea what any of the others will Kill For - so stick with the local tribe! It's safest.) Muslims? inflected and infected with the Violence; disappointed to have so fewer new toys .. It's all so like 24/7 Murican 'entertainment' - inherent within the visceral Western-style Onward Xian Soldiers mantra playlist. Now indistinguishable: All joined into that Death March. It's a Parade! with jugglers and clowns to keep it orderly. And Fun. Above all it Must be entertaining!

..but you can separate from the emotional impact of living amid lemmings of the really unLovely Stupid sub-species. A few decent ales, some Bach and - Beauty returns! (It never left, actually.. y'know?) It isn't supposed to Make Sense, idiot.

Nullo .. .. you know,

I Who Be
New heh, you took my remarks at face value
Religion is how sorry little pathetic excuses for mammals wonder when they are standing in a lake od selfmade shit. It makes the their existance seem greater than it is. A collection of snot encased in a sphincter that is rather badly designed to do anything useful.
thnx,
bill
"You're just like me streak. You never left the free-fire zone.You think aspirins and meetings and cold showers are going to clean out your head. What you want is God's permission to paint the trees with the bad guys. That wont happen big mon." Clete
New How could I not?
You are one of my favorite people. You are a Jew. But I am heartily sick of them, at least in their State-ful incarnation. Oh how I would welcome a Spinoza, an Einstein, or even a Disraeli. But they are all gone, shadowed by the monstrous demagogues who pervert their once honorable society.

And I would welcome an Al-Kwahrizmi, or even a wise Saladin - but all we have is Attas and Arafats.

I am suffering so much for the people of 9/11, who shouted out to me beforehand in a twist of Time, a living proof of the Real Mystery that they are all missing in their attempts to anchor God to a bloody stone. (yes, that is apt - Prometheus Inverted - Man picking like a harpy at the liver of God)
-drl
Expand Edited by deSitter Sept. 14, 2003, 12:01:37 AM EDT
New dont blame the jews for Israel
personalities aside,
Its a horrible place to bring up kids, the beer is lousy, food okay and the broads are great but you and I choose NOT to live there. My only gripe is that only in Israel can Jews decide the fate of other jews. Everywhere else it is the"host" country that decides wether we live or die depending on whim. I think the situation on the ground is rediculous but since I dont have to live there I dont really get too pissed off unless I see too many people snivelling about how homicide bombing is all Israel's fault. If he PA wants a state in the 67 borders it could be done in less than a year.
thanx,
bill
New Transcript of Clark's interview on Meet the Press ...
where he made the comment so no one thinks that I made it up. [link|http://stacks.msnbc.com/news/927000.asp|Transcript for June 15]. Just search the page for "progressive".
New Ross, that's offensive!
Not all Jews are created equal. Even Israel has a substantial, but unfortunately a minority, proportion of decent Jewish folk.

Besides, my dearest friend is a Jew. He and I have been friends since 1966.

My guess is that bluke's attack on Clark has to do with Clark's position on Israel and has nothing to do with the stated reason for this thread. Clark perhaps thinks the Israeli raids on the US Treasury should end.
Alex

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something." -- last words of Pancho Villa (1877-1923)
New Follow up.
[link|http://www.women4clark.com/transcripts/ndnspeech.htm|Clark says]:
We need to work the Middle East. The senseless fighting between Israel and the Palestinians has gone on too long. We need to stay engaged in that but we need to bring on some other actors as well. We should get the Saudis deeply committed to stopping this fight. We should bring the Jordanians and the Egyptians fully in. We had a contact group arrangement in Europe where we brought people together. We need to do that here. We need to think about how the Syrians and the Iranians can be engaged in this also.
So you see Ross, the problem is that Clark wants to have peace in the neighborhood that would preclude the Greater Land of Israel with no Arabs in sight. Talk about impossible Israeli dreams. The current Israeli government does not want peace and never did. Why do you suppose after Hamas and Islamic Jihad agreed with Abbas to have a cease-fire, Sharon started assassinating their leaders? It doesn't take much to re-kindle the flames.

It's clear as day to me!
Alex

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something." -- last words of Pancho Villa (1877-1923)
New Here's a sample of Jews in Israel.
[link|http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/339474.html|The glittering edge of the boot].
The three women soldiers who detained an old Palestinian on the main street of the German Colony in West Jerusalem didn't hit him; they didn't spit at him or kick him or shove him against a wall with the butt of a rifle, but there was something in the behavior of these three girls, border policewomen in uniform, detaining an old Palestinian on a narrow stretch of a main street in Jerusalem that made me pause, look at them for a moment, go on walking, then retrace my steps. There was something I couldn't overlook and then go about my business.
o o o
From where she stands there is no crack through which she can see that the person she had detained is a helpless, 70-year-old man who could be her father, her uncle or her grandfather. She could not even see that I could have been her mother.

From that moment on I was arrested for disturbing a policewoman in the line of duty: "Move it lady, get in the car," yelled the pierced-tongued girl with victorious glee. That tiny stud, that shining metal bead, which in any other context would have been mischievous coquetry, became the glittering tip of total corruption.

Because what this young woman has not grasped is that this uniform symbolizes a society and a nation, a responsibility and a duty.
Alex

New Re: Ross, that's offensive!
Mine too - Rubinstein, the absolute salt of the Universe.

I know them well. I've been invited to three Satyrs as the honored Gentile. It's entirely possible I have Jewish roots via Switzerland (family name Willy, mother Vera, grandmother Lillian).

It is rhetoric, and it hurts me more than you. But to this asshole Luke, it must be said.
-drl
Expand Edited by deSitter Sept. 14, 2003, 12:34:49 AM EDT
New 30 Seconds of Googling...
"Another means of silently lessening the inequality of property is to exempt all from taxation below a certain point, and to tax the higher portions of property in geometrical progression as they rise." [link|http://press-pubs.uchicago.edu/founders/documents/v1ch15s32.html| Thomas Jefferson ]

""We are all the more reconciled to the tax on importations, because it falls exclusively on the rich, and with the equal partition of intestate's estates, constitutes the best agrarian law. In fact, the poor man in this country who uses nothing but what is made within his own farm or family, or within the United States, pays not a farthing of tax to the General Government, but on his salt; and should we go into that manufacture as we ought to do, he will pay not one cent."
[link|http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/jefferson/quotations/jeff1330.htm| --Thomas Jefferson to Pierre Samuel Dupont de Nemours, 1811. ME 13:39 ]

Hmm...and without looking...I believe that tariffs (iirc, initially our principle source of taxes) are a progressive tax.
     Howard Dean anyone? - (deSitter) - (23)
         Re: Howard Dean anyone? - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
             Stupidity and immorality are twins -NT - (deSitter)
         So far, he's got my vote - (Silverlock) - (20)
             Wesley Clark? Yes, outstanding - (deSitter) - (19)
                 This is the guy who claimed ... - (bluke) - (18)
                     Go march around a Borg cube, Jew boy -NT - (deSitter) - (16)
                         Yo ho ho. Wasn't that a great reply! - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             No he does not. know better. -NT - (Arkadiy)
                         go march around a jew boy, borg cube -NT - (boxley) - (8)
                             Organized religion = the dismal science of death - (deSitter) - (7)
                                 And what does this have to do with Clark's fitness ... - (bluke) - (2)
                                     Re: And what does this have to do with Clark's fitness ... - (deSitter) - (1)
                                         Actually I was born in the US ... - (bluke)
                                 The easiest dismissal of this rant - (Ashton)
                                 heh, you took my remarks at face value - (boxley) - (2)
                                     How could I not? - (deSitter) - (1)
                                         dont blame the jews for Israel - (boxley)
                         Transcript of Clark's interview on Meet the Press ... - (bluke)
                         Ross, that's offensive! - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                             Follow up. - (a6l6e6x)
                             Here's a sample of Jews in Israel. - (a6l6e6x)
                             Re: Ross, that's offensive! - (deSitter)
                     30 Seconds of Googling... - (Simon_Jester)

Kinda I want to.
88 ms