IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Wow what a day!
Congrats again to your wife. Was nice seeing you all yesterday. What kind of car did you get?
New Saab
1996, 106,000 miles, $3400
--

Less Is More. In my book, About Face, I introduce over 50 powerful design axioms. This is one of them.

--Alan Cooper. The Inmates Are Running the Asylum
New Heh.. :-\ufffd
New Sweet
My last two cars were Saabs. Probably my next one will be too (if I ever buy one again).

I love em.

Java is a joke, only it's not funny.

--Alan Lovejoy
New Had 5 all told
BUT.. of the pre-US merger and transmogrification - about whose reliabilty (accessibility for service?) I know virtually nada.

The Model 99 was spawned in '69, building a modrin-shape car augmenting the then still-produced legendary, but bathtub-shaped 96s (Ford V-4s!) of Monte Carlo Rallye fame. Swedish engineers descended from the aircraft part of S.A.A.B. They Loved Us and wanted us alive to buy a replacement after some er.. lapse.

(I believed that before I picked up my first 99 in Malm\ufffd; can testify to 2 examples, incl. a SO's adventure with a Mexican road-bank / no shoulders.)

So.. let us know if you spring for a late one. My bet - it will go where you point it and also stop. (Even if the ads say silly things now about Turbos and Elites and Yuppidity runamok)

Cheers,
Ashton

..but my '94 Acura Plutocrat is still likely to nip you at the top end ;-)
New So we had our "sink-or-swim" experience...
Picked up the car at the dealer. 80 miles from home. At 8 PM.

My wife drove it home. All the way. Almost 2 hours. Mostly highways. With lots of roadwork, broken pavement and no shoulder.

We actually got lucky. One of the fog lamps is not working, so she had a rather distinct light signature. If not for that, I have no idea how I'd recognize her behind me.

After this, I have supreme confidence in her driving abilities and her luck.

(oh, did I mention that I prayed throughout the entire trip? :) )
--

One Buffalo Bill
And one Biffalo Buff
New Re: So we had our "sink-or-swim" experience...
Congratulations!

For this you blew off our meeting, eh? :-)
[link|http://www.bookcrossing.com/referral/thebiblioholic|Freed any good books lately?--BookCrossing]
New Yes, more is the pity.
--

One Buffalo Bill
And one Biffalo Buff
     Wow what a day! - (Arkadiy) - (9)
         Make sure to take a picture of the kids waiting for bus! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Re: Wow what a day! - (Fuat) - (7)
             Saab - (Arkadiy) - (6)
                 Heh.. :-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)
                 Sweet - (tuberculosis) - (4)
                     Had 5 all told - (Ashton)
                     So we had our "sink-or-swim" experience... - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                         Re: So we had our "sink-or-swim" experience... - (Fuat) - (1)
                             Yes, more is the pity. -NT - (Arkadiy)

First came the dinosaurs, but they got all big and fat and died.
86 ms