And unarguably good for the soul, even for those who have other names for that tiny stilled voice inside saying, WTF is this shit yer on about Again.. today?.

But not In the American Grain \ufffd methinks, to spend more than cursory attention on self-checks (?) Especially not when in stimulus <> response mode.

I'd especially underscore your in the name of profits succinct summary of a massive mindset - now so familiar as to have disappeared into subconsciousness.

It dawned on me one PM decades ago when, sittin in a chair by a host's swimming pool, reading - I finally heard my name called.

He wanted me to *time* him as he did some laps! This in a bucolic setting, beautiful day for mantras or Manta rays...
Don't *live that moment* - measure it, Compare it. Also never fail to compete.. in units/parsec.

I have no idea what would be required, across the whole sspectrum of 'body types' and mindsets, to demonstrate the internal poverty of our rampant Material-God whose symbol is $$. The concept pervades Everything - and for many bizness droids - that includes, all involuntarily (?) their dreams! and even during [what they believe passes for] sex.

Mere human medical attention: for profit / amalgamation into [indubitably] maybe Three Big Corporations. Prisons for profit. Schools with Forced Ads. *Buying* as the reason for, aim of and best use of - life itself 24/7.

At this stage of disease, where the patient Likes the symptoms, is in denial about the perfect equivalency of Cancer (fav Western disease) and unending-Growth (fav Western prayer) -- is not even *noticed* ? I don't think your wish is possible of granting. 'We' don't even know we're asleep - how could we want to wake up?

Too bad. Maybe some next Larger shock could produce an epiphany? Then we should *welcome* it.

(never mind the theology - nobody gets That right. It appears to have been invented so as to assure the profits of perpetual homo-sap war with homo-sap) Solution: burn *all* of the holybooks without regard for race, color, national origin or cost of the binding. Kristallday! to counter Kristallnacht.

Never mind. Another yuga, perhaps?

Ashton