IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Annotation for ash...
These are funny jokes and you deserve to be in on them :)

1) This means an attached hardware device, the "Ashton fuculator", has been manually stimulated from the command line. Greg is a past-master, and never uses anything but command lines. Also, manually stimulating the fuculator from the command line produces and electric scrotal shock to Greg's remaining testicle that he considers quite pleasant. (One can obtain a similar, if not quite as intense, sensation from the pseudo-fuculator /dev/fsck-noone but this is not "best practice".)

2) This means that Greg can cause your time sense to dramatically change by speeding up your metabolism. In case you didn't know, there are subliminal messages from his server that cause a metabolic slowdown, so that the speed appears unnaturally fast. When these messages are withheld by changing your personal subliminator-thread priorty, the actual speed is again detectable.

3) This one is quite clever, if rather mean-spirited. What he is doing is "throttling" your bandwidth. (Yes, Greg likes to throttle other dudes - I know it's sick, but it takes all kinds...) Personally, I'm live and let live and can live with throttlers, as long as they don't proselytize, hang out around schools, or attempt to pervert the institution of marriage.

-drl
New Ah.. he's been doing it too?
(I Love secret societies ;-)

If I transpose to G# it's a bit like
Das Lied von der mErde?

As to these keen fine-tuning clues for gonadtropine:

1) Then were I to

echo "OW" > dev/fsck/Greg-orian/chant

(that remaining globe would feel like it was just put in a vice.. and chanting might? help with the pain)

2) Oh.. he's sending them this way? Too? so then - my tunneled conversation with Mr. Managed N. Switch (about how inadequately he's been feeling lately) has sorta been ummm duplex all along? OK - fair is fair.

(Guess someone enthralled with renice-ness - would feel that way..
After all it's about BASHing things ain't it? Now if he starts spouting killall.. well it's probably best to unplug - it's the only way to be Sure!)

3) Well, that's truly Thoughtful about slowing down the entropy and all - we can all do with a little artificial serenity, I allus say.

Perhaps if my cbq.init had a line of the sort
# user-nukeGreg -d /cache/ -r -s /dev/null squid >/dev/null 2>&1
(unless sch_cbq is missing, of course)

- - -we'd at least take care of the calamari.
(You're allowed to choke those - but you may Not enjoy it.)

Gracias.. I see now that I have yet to scratch the surface of
Deeply Disturbed Gonzo Scripting therapy. {sigh} So much to learn..
So much of it Weird.

(Even though I just finished Mr. Hunter S. Thompson's latest screed on the general loss of neuronic activity all around the place. He (too) thinks We've Lost It\ufffd ;-)
     Speed.. returns! (I think) - (Ashton) - (5)
         Haven't seen any speed issues here... -NT - (admin)
         Well it's a matter of... - (folkert) - (2)
             Annotation for ash... - (deSitter) - (1)
                 Ah.. he's been doing it too? - (Ashton)
         Now that you mention it, the speed has generally improved. - (a6l6e6x)

Spend a year in the army of a Nordic country, and you learn all there is to know about drying socks.
67 ms