IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New heard grannyd speechifying today
made a lot of points I agree with. Check out her website and listen to a speech or two
[link|http://www.grannyd.com/|http://www.grannyd.com/]
thanx,
bill
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Most eloquent

Smalltalk is dangerous. It is a drug. My advice to you would be don't try it; it could ruin your life. Once you take the time to learn it (to REALLY learn it) you will see that there is nothing out there (yet) to touch it. Of course, like all drugs, how dangerous it is depends on your character. It may be that once you've got to this stage you'll find it difficult (if not impossible) to "go back" to other languages and, if you are forced to, you might become an embittered character constantly muttering ascerbic comments under your breath. Who knows, you may even have to quit the software industry altogether because nothing else lives up to your new expectations.
--AndyBower
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 06:40:13 AM EDT
New Thanks - she's a Jewel
Excerpt from Hog-in-Trough
. . .
And so a new world devolved as if from a virus. The new business hero, a Horatio Alger on crack, did very well. The new model CEO derived from that moment --the ruthless mercenary who would come in to reorganize a company and render it takeover-proof by rendering it inhumane. This executive was worth millions per year, we were told. In this way, a Darwinian system of corporate survival assured that the most carnivorous, rather than the most responsible, would rise to lead our most powerful commercial organizations. And if you need an explanation for Fox News or Enron, this is the history you need to remember.
One Granny D makes up for 10K neoconmen all assembled.
New ayup, Marlowe meet reality
The speech I heard today was on the dearth of journalists.Paraphrased: "A story should be ten inch's todays journalists are a slop of wire feed rewriters. Todays conglomerate rags get rid of the journalists and relegate news to sound bytes under 5 inches, I am sorry as a woman a limp 5 inches does not charm"
go 95 year young lady!!
ahem I am glad I am .00005 inch over spec so glad she wasnt refering to me :-)
thanx,
bill
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     heard grannyd speechifying today - (boxley) - (3)
         Most eloquent -NT - (tuberculosis)
         Thanks - she's a Jewel - (Ashton) - (1)
             ayup, Marlowe meet reality - (boxley)

Per nostra Pentium Quatro cum 2 gigahertzum e bus de cuatrocentum megahertzum...
Deo Gratie...
Per nostros Quinientum Doce megabaitum de RAMus...
Deo Gratie...
Per nostra GeForsum Duo Mu Omega cum centum ventiocho megabytum de memoria Delta Delta Rho...
Deo Gratie...
E por nostro casum de aluminum con sweetum modus e infinitum blinkenlightenus...
Amen
79 ms