IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Ode to a Nightingale.. ^h^h er Night-raptor
An interesting notion, Ashton, that the gentle Nightowl could be our own Holy Fool (Note to those who've forgotten their Dostoevsky--"holy fool" is not to be understood as a term of disparagement). I will strive to keep this possibility ever in mind against the off chance that this should someday come to be universally acknowledged (who would wish, after all, to be remembered as the schoolyard bully who used to thrash the young Gandhi for lunch money back at HotWheels of Karma Middle School?), and nevermore be beastly to the Bird.

raptor-ously,
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
New Re: Ode to a Nightingale.. ^h^h er Night-raptor
An interesting notion, Ashton, that the gentle Nightowl could be our own Holy Fool (Note to those who've forgotten their Dostoevsky--"holy fool" is not to be understood as a term of disparagement). I will strive to keep this possibility ever in mind against the off chance that this should someday come to be universally acknowledged (who would wish, after all, to be remembered as the schoolyard bully who used to thrash the young Gandhi for lunch money back at HotWheels of Karma Middle School?), and nevermore be beastly to the Bird.

raptor-ously,

Uhhh, thanks, Rcareaga, I think... hehee... and I have not taken all your comments to be completely negative, for the record, you have been very educational at times as well. :)

Nightowl >8#

"I learned to be the door, instead of the mat!" "illegitimi nil carborundum" (Don't let the bastards grind you down)

Comment by Nightowl
New Ah.. you sly dog, you
Tryin'a get a little insurance against maybe sometime encountering a Quisitor of the likes of Vorbis eh?

(Yup, in midstream of Small Gods. Terry's Got permanently whatever poor old Geo Carlin may have fumbled away as the neurons became Ronnieated :(

Alas though.. I fear that Our Raptorette just may lack sufficient TrueBeliever genes to manage to create her own catechism - makes too much sense about her own priorities.. to morph easily into Iconhood. :(

Oh well; maybe a 24-hr. drip of Owsley into the veins of a placebo like, say Wlliam Kristol? could just slightly-transform his Certainties ---> Beneficence Towards All Living Things (Remember what they say about those who got a 0 on the Religious Orientation test: ripe for Conversion!)

Gotta settle for Pygmalion..

Ashton,
there's a World of difference between mold and mould..
(Not to mention moult and mulch)
     Ode to a Nightingale.. ^h^h er Night-raptor - (Ashton) - (14)
         Re: Ode to a Nightingale.. ^h^h er Night-raptor - (Nightowl)
         Re: Ode to a Nightingale.. ^h^h er Night-raptor - (rcareaga) - (2)
             Re: Ode to a Nightingale.. ^h^h er Night-raptor - (Nightowl)
             Ah.. you sly dog, you - (Ashton)
         Re: Ode to a Nightingale.. ^h^h er Night-raptor - (Nightowl) - (9)
             Kind words noted and appreciated. - (Ashton) - (8)
                 Re: Kind words noted and appreciated. - (Nightowl) - (7)
                     On being confused by Ashton - (Silverlock) - (5)
                         Re: On being confused by Ashton - (Nightowl) - (4)
                             Others can correct me if I'm wrong - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                 Re: Others can correct me if I'm wrong - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                     On Features. - (static) - (1)
                                         Re: On Features. (new thread) - (Nightowl)
                     Simple:___>>>Google<<<____ Tyranny of Words Chase -NT - (Ashton)

I don't think you're happy enough!
52 ms