IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Okay, I'm behind but Pirates of the Carribean was good.
Took my two daughters to see it the other night. A funny swarsh-buckling good time. (Disclaimer: as a boy the ride at Disneyland was my favorite -> sorry Ash, I still love that ride).
bcnu,
Mikem

The soul and substance of what customarily ranks as patriotism is moral cowardice and always has been...We have thrown away the most valuable asset we had-- the individual's right to oppose both flag and country when he (just he, by himself) believed them to be in the wrong. We have thrown it away; and with it all that was really respectable about that grotesque and laughable word, Patriotism.

- Mark Twain, "Monarchical and Republican Patriotism"
New Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life fer me! (rowf rowf)
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Drink up me hardies yo ho! ;0)
bcnu,
Mikem

The soul and substance of what customarily ranks as patriotism is moral cowardice and always has been...We have thrown away the most valuable asset we had-- the individual's right to oppose both flag and country when he (just he, by himself) believed them to be in the wrong. We have thrown it away; and with it all that was really respectable about that grotesque and laughable word, Patriotism.

New So who else here has the MP3? :-D
I know two: Greg and Bill...
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Heh. I'm old. Edit: Added link.
I used to have a .wav file that was my "Windows Startup" sound - wow, that was about 8 years ago.

I'll be darned, [link|http://www.tower.org/conservatory/lyrics/yoho.html|http://www.tower.org.../lyrics/yoho.html]
bcnu,
Mikem

Expand Edited by mmoffitt July 29, 2003, 05:39:08 PM EDT
New My shutdown .wav
Captain, we're losing power in the warp engines!

Yeah yeah.. we're all still Kids.
New went to the casting call for that flick :-)
thought it would be greatly entertaining. "I have never thought about being an ACTOR(enunciated) always wanted TO BE A PIRATE!!!! WAAARRHHHGHGHGH.
My favorite ride is also the Pirates of the carribean at that particular park.
Glad to see the flick turning out well.
thanx,
bill
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New And I'm further behind.
However, I have finally seen Mr Depp act!

If you have not seen it, for whatever reason, it is definitely one for the ages. Its still hanging on around here as an option at UA...and I highly recommend it.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Rated "Ahrrrr!"
-drl
New :-)
New Now have purchased the dvd...
...and thanks to my son's absolute love for the movie have seen it about a dozen times start to finish.

And, to be honest, I'm not tired of it. Pirates is just that good a movie. I'm closing on the breaking point (though my son is not)...but even my absolute favorite movies have their limits in repeat performances.

Acting is great, story is great, effects are great...and we can walk around the house yelling "Argh me scurvy dawg" all in good fun.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

It goes in, it must come out.Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]

Okay, I'm behind but Pirates of the Carribean was good. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
         Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life fer me! (rowf rowf) -NT - (admin) - (4)
             Drink up me hardies yo ho! ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                 So who else here has the MP3? :-D - (admin) - (2)
                     Heh. I'm old. Edit: Added link. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         My shutdown .wav - (Ashton)
         went to the casting call for that flick :-) - (boxley)
         And I'm further behind. - (bepatient)
         Rated "Ahrrrr!" -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
             :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         Now have purchased the dvd... - (bepatient)

I Who Be.
158 ms