IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Geez, and I thought you were playing along at home.
I keep forgetting to be explicit when replying to one of your posts. I was referring to the new DHS rules that cover all of us. All they (the DHS) have to do to eliminate our Constitutional safeguards is to declare us "a suspected terrorist". I, in no way, intended to imply that Saddam Hussein had the Constitutional rights we, as citizens of the US, are all supposed to have.

When replying to your posts, I'll try not to be so terse.
bcnu,
Mikem

The soul and substance of what customarily ranks as patriotism is moral cowardice and always has been...We have thrown away the most valuable asset we had-- the individual's right to oppose both flag and country when he (just he, by himself) believed them to be in the wrong. We have thrown it away; and with it all that was really respectable about that grotesque and laughable word, Patriotism.

- Mark Twain, "Monarchical and Republican Patriotism"
New I do have a copy of the home game...
...but was also following the thread....

So if we are going to mutually go off on tangents...we should probably try and keep them close to each other...

Whaddya say?

:)
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Agreed ;0)
bcnu,
Mikem

The soul and substance of what customarily ranks as patriotism is moral cowardice and always has been...We have thrown away the most valuable asset we had-- the individual's right to oppose both flag and country when he (just he, by himself) believed them to be in the wrong. We have thrown it away; and with it all that was really respectable about that grotesque and laughable word, Patriotism.

- Mark Twain, "Monarchical and Republican Patriotism"
     New lows in US tactics - (JayMehaffey) - (18)
         Any international rules against that? -NT - (tablizer)
         SOP. - (mmoffitt)
         I've been wondering - (drewk) - (10)
             Nope... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                 Which our pResident is happy to ignore - (jb4)
             Not anymore. - (bepatient) - (6)
                 Yes. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                     Sorry... - (bepatient) - (3)
                         Geez, and I thought you were playing along at home. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                             I do have a copy of the home game... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                 Agreed ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 Who...? - (jb4)
             A Presidential finding was issued allowing him to be dead - (boxley)
         Curiouser and curiouser... - (Simon_Jester)
         Re: New lows in US tactics - (rcareaga) - (1)
             Gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelette. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         We shall earn the reputation - (Arkadiy) - (1)
             Indeed. Power corrupts and absolute power, well, you know. -NT - (mmoffitt)

Do you plan to call me on your camera next?
106 ms