IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New newegg.com update.
Ok, here's the legacy.

Got all my hardware in relatively quickly. Everything was as advertised. Assembled system, tried to load stuff, stuff broke. Problem APPEARED to be a malfunctioning IDE controller on the motherboard. Sent motherboard back, recieved replacement. Experienced same problem, guessed (correctly this time) that the problem was actually a bad CPU. Sent CPU back, got replacement, stuck it in, and it worked. /emote happy.

I also ordered some stuff for a friend's computer - everything came in, once again as advertised. I haven't assembled it yet, but I am VERY happy with these guys.

[link|http://www.newegg.com|NewEgg]

/emote gives them six thumbs up.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New I'm happy so far too
although I've "only" ordered from them once so far.

It's a bit worse for me since I have to pay sales tax. And, Fry's has been running some pretty good specials (e.g. 512MB of "no name" (literally) PC133 SDRAM for $40. But, hey, it works -- my Athlon 1.2 is now up to its full 1.5G).

However, if my old Cyrix-200 m/b is shot, I'll be investigating Athlon 1.4's.

I do like the fact that they're very clear on their shipping costs -- stated right by the prices.

Tony
     newegg.com update. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
         I'm happy so far too - (tonytib)

Did you, ummmmmmm, see the TPS memo?
30 ms