IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New the evidence for Bush lying
Bush said there were hundreds of thousands of gallons of biological and chemical weapons and the only reason the UN couldn't find them was because the UN is incompetent. Bush has now been there longer than the UN inspectors were and hasn't found a thing.

Bush said that he didn't "want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud". There is no evidence that Iraq had any kind of nuclear weapons program when this claim was made.

Bush claimed that Iraq bought aluminium tubes which could only be used for producing nuclear weapons. Numerous foreign and domestic intelligence and engineering sources say the tubes not only can be used for producing conventional weapons but actually can not be used for producing nuclear weapons.

Bush said that there was a lot of new intelligence about Iraq's WMD programs that made invading now a priority but could not be revealed for reasons of security. Last week, Bush said that Clinton used "the same intelligence" to bomb Iraq back in 1998.

Bush claimed that Iraq was behind the September 11 attacks in his letter to Congress seeking a resolution to invade, and there has been no proof of this involvement

And Bush's people:

Cheney said that "Iraq has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons". There is no evidence of this.

Rumsfeld said we not only knew what WMD Iraq had, "we know where they are".

Several anonymous White House and Defense Department officials leaked false information to the press accusing France of selling military supplies to Iraq. Most of these reports have since been disproven.

Ari Fleischer says "the burden is on those people who think he didn't have weapons of mass destruction to tell the world where they are"

that all I can think of off the top of my head

Meanwhile,

Leaks from the CIA said there was jack squat and Bush was lying
Leaks from the Defense Intelligence Agency said there was jack squat and Bush was lying
Leaks from the National Security Agency said there was jack squat and Bush was lying
Leaks from the Mossad said there was jack squat and Bush was lying but they're not going to complain if he wipes out the PA's funding
et cetera et cetera
New Missed one
"Mission Accomplished"
     So what's the evidence for Bush lying - (johnu) - (49)
         Couple - (jbrabeck)
         Shrub and Condiment Blame CIA - (deSitter) - (2)
             This is the 2nd time that Bush has done something weird.... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                 Cleared != verified - (mhuber)
         Here's why there cannot ever be any 'evidence': - (Ashton)
         the evidence for Bush lying - (tangaroa) - (1)
             Missed one - (tangaroa)
         You need to look for evidence? - (ben_tilly)
         Not what I'm looking for - (johnu) - (36)
             Of course it isn't what you are looking for - (ben_tilly) - (35)
                 Just can't redefine lying that way - (johnu) - (34)
                     Re: Just can't redefine lying that way - (deSitter) - (2)
                         It escalates - (deSitter)
                         That bugs me. - (mmoffitt)
                     Who is redefining lying? - (ben_tilly) - (29)
                         Mean.. next you'll remind us of his campaign promise of - (Ashton) - (23)
                             Re: Mean.. next you'll remind us of his campaign promise of - (johnu) - (22)
                                 Define the promise - (jbrabeck)
                                 You would show lack of integrity at least in that scenario - (ben_tilly) - (20)
                                     Re: You would show lack of integrity... - (johnu) - (19)
                                         Intent to deceive? - (Silverlock) - (13)
                                             Intent to deceive - ability to lie without lying... - (Simon_Jester) - (8)
                                                 I'm confused - (Silverlock) - (6)
                                                     In a milieu shouting, Ignorance is Truth!__War is Peace! - (Ashton)
                                                     I'm sorry - I was agreeing with you... - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                                                         OK - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                                             Nice followup by the Washington Post.... - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                                                                 Re: the French - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                     Not 'hard' if you think like a Neoconman... :( -NT - (Ashton)
                                                 Should point out - (jake123)
                                             That explains a lot - (johnu) - (3)
                                                 Ignore the inconvenient - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                     I think johnu == krove. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                         Wrong - (Ashton)
                                         Mighty fine gradations of dishonesty there... - (ben_tilly)
                                         Considering the time difference - (jake123) - (3)
                                             Re: Considering the time difference - (deSitter) - (2)
                                                 I don't know if your - (jake123) - (1)
                                                     Thou sayest: exactly so. -NT - (Ashton)
                         Note: - (jake123) - (4)
                             State of the Union - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                 Looks to me like SotU is certainly being - (jake123) - (2)
                                     EEuuww. - (Silverlock)
                                     Re: "Imperial Amreica" - (jb4)
                     Speaking of redefining lying - (tangaroa)
         And you flamed Clinton over the meaning of "is"? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             Brevity Award over Ashcroftian-pallid breast-skin background -NT - (Ashton)
         johnu: The Literal Mind\ufffd___inaction -NT - (Ashton)
         warning old joke in message - (andread)