IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Next killer app
...would be distributed calendaring, if I had my way. And I just might next year. It's not as if we don't have good open specs for it...

I'm gonna go build my own theme park! With Blackjack! And hookers! In fact, forget the park!
New Seen opengroupware?
[link|http://www.opengroupware.org|http://www.opengroupware.org]

Not quite distributed calendaring, but a good step toward an open source Exchange replacement.

Mission: To create, as a community, the leading open source groupware server to integrate with the leading open source office suite products and all the leading groupware clients running across all major platforms, and to provide access to all functionality and data through open XML-based interfaces and APIs.

Haven't tried it myself, yet.
-----
Steve
New Looks promising!
I might just have to play with that...see what they mean by version 1.0 :)

I'm gonna go build my own theme park! With Blackjack! And hookers! In fact, forget the park!
     Community software issues (article) - (FuManChu) - (17)
         Interesting talk - (ben_tilly)
         Wow that's good - (drewk)
         Printed it... - (gdaustin) - (3)
             Next killer app - (FuManChu) - (2)
                 Seen opengroupware? - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                     Looks promising! - (FuManChu)
         I've been re-thinking my opinion - (drewk) - (10)
             What is new.... - (gdaustin) - (9)
                 ageist :) - (boxley) - (8)
                     I was referring to the ones from the article... - (gdaustin) - (1)
                         not yet by goll, unless it is by the unknown potential horde -NT - (boxley)
                     Yeah, we don't have to worry about highschooler's here... - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                         growing up is for old folks, je refuse!! :) -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                             Reminds me of when someone asked . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                 Heh... seconded. -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                                     Re: Heh... seconded. - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                         Corollary - (Ashton)

The Pseudo Markov Chain O' Puerile Musings.
41 ms