IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Killfile test #4
<div class="content-normal">
This is a test of the DIV tag</div>

"I wonder how much of this BS Corporations will continue to shallow before they start looking into alternatives to Microsoft software?" -[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=106839|Orion]
New Since no one has said this explicitly yet
Anyone who is taking the effort to killfile you
DOESN'T WANT TO READ WHAT YOU POST!

Going out of your way to make sure they still see it is NOT HELPFUL and NOT APPRECIATED.

You've already made it clear, both through what you said and what you tried, that you don't understand CSS nearly well enough to enforce control over what the other people on this board see. As soon as you tried, you became less visible. And the harder you try to defeat what others here want, the more likely it is that Scott will implement real killfiles.

In other words,
KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF!

By the way, I don't have you killfiled (yet).
===

Implicitly condoning stupidity since 2001.
New I am only doing it as a test
to see how it works and if anything foils it. As a result, the style sheet was changed to display = none because the font color can foil the white on white, etc setting. I killfiled myself to test this out.

I only did it because Greg showed that the HR tags and the hyperlink still shows up. The first method of a killfile to set the font to the same color as the background only works if nobody uses any hyperlinks, HR tags, or font tags with a color set on them.

This was a Scientific study on how stylesheets work and led to something better to hide the posts.

It is not something I use in every post, so it is not something I was trying to get away with. I was only trying to see what can become visuble and what couldn't to the killfile.

I know that I am #1 on the killfile list, I'll most likely be the first user on the style sheets that people create. I'll also be the first one when the real killfiles get created. Nothing I can do about it anyway.

"I wonder how much of this BS Corporations will continue to shallow before they start looking into alternatives to Microsoft software?" -[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=106839|Orion]

Killfile test #4 - (orion) - (2)
         Since no one has said this explicitly yet - (drewk) - (1)
             I am only doing it as a test - (orion)

Like, HEL-LOO... Anyone at home behind that beard???
31 ms