IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New *Scary* situation. Get help!
We've all read stories about unbalanced people coming to work, or their former work place, and doing very violent things. Sometimes weeks or months after being fired.

It seems to me that this situation is potentially far too dangerous to just hope it'll wear off. Especially if he's made threats in the past.

Does he have any guns, or easy access to them? Even if not, that's little comfort because they're not that difficult to get.

It seems to me that your company has to get someone who's expert (at least as expert as someone can be in predicting future behavior) in this stuff involved quickly. Someone needs to have him evaluated by an expert and see whether he's really just joking around. (Though anyone who could joke about such a subject these days, on multiple occasions, at work, with potential victims at hand, seems to me to well worth keeping a very close eye on.)

Get some help somehow. This is serious. Maybe even for himself and the rest of his family as well. Don't put it off.

I'm no expert, but I've been around violent people. You need to get help.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Be very careful
Discount/Department stores sell both black trenchcoats and shotguns, I think they should give that guy a mental examination to make sure that he isn't the type that will come back to the workplace with both of them. If he is, he needs serious help and possible hospitalzation in a mental ward.
"I can see if I want anything done right around here, I'll have to do it myself!"Moe Howard
     Interesting Situation - (jlalexander) - (16)
         *Scary* situation. Get help! - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Be very careful - (orion)
         If they take no sane action - (Ashton) - (1)
             Agreement. - (pwhysall)
         I would say.... - (addison)
         just in case - (boxley)
         Update: - (jlalexander) - (3)
             Re: Update: - (addison) - (2)
                 Re: Update: - (jlalexander) - (1)
                     However.... - (bepatient)
         Update: Wow. - (jlalexander) - (5)
             Excellent! - (admin)
             Umm this be end of Phase 1, no? - (Ashton) - (3)
                 Agreed. - (jlalexander) - (2)
                     Too bad... - (admin)
                     Re: Agreed. - (wharris2)

I like my women unassembled, without the hardware already bolted on.
71 ms