Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Another site for people with too much $$$
[link|http://www.airplanehomes.com/|http://www.airplanehomes.com/]
lincoln
"Four score and seven years ago, I had a better sig"
[link|http://users3.ev1.net/~bconnors/resume.htm|VB/SQL resume]
[link|http://users3.ev1.net/~bconnors/tandem_resume.htm|Tandem resume]
[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New That is the dumbest thing I've seen in quite a while.
Should be a brilliant success.
bcnu,
Mikem

The soul and substance of what customarily ranks as patriotism is moral cowardice and always has been...We have thrown away the most valuable asset we had-- the individual's right to oppose both flag and country when he (just he, by himself) believed them to be in the wrong. We have thrown it away; and with it all that was really respectable about that grotesque and laughable word, Patriotism.

- Mark Twain, "Monarchical and Republican Patriotism"
New Why I think it would make a great
fishing cabin in the summer and ice fishing in winter. All the comforts of home!
When they took the Fourth Amendment, I was quiet because I didn't deal drugs.
When they took the Fifth Amendment, I was quiet because I was innocent.
When they took the Second Amendment, I was quiet because I didn't own a gun.
Now they've taken the First Amendment, and I can't say anything about it.
New Better not want to get too far "away".
You're gonna need a pretty decent sized runway to get that thing down. No grass strips in that beast.
bcnu,
Mikem

The soul and substance of what customarily ranks as patriotism is moral cowardice and always has been...We have thrown away the most valuable asset we had-- the individual's right to oppose both flag and country when he (just he, by himself) believed them to be in the wrong. We have thrown it away; and with it all that was really respectable about that grotesque and laughable word, Patriotism.

New Weren't you wondering how to hide a 727? heh heh...
New Imagine the trailer park ;-b
When they took the Fourth Amendment, I was quiet because I didn't deal drugs.
When they took the Fifth Amendment, I was quiet because I was innocent.
When they took the Second Amendment, I was quiet because I didn't own a gun.
Now they've taken the First Amendment, and I can't say anything about it.
New LinksExchange from there takes you to brides.ru
"Trip to Moscow! Marriage Guaranteed!"
--

Less Is More. In my book, About Face, I introduce over 50 powerful design axioms. This is one of them.

--Alan Cooper. The Inmates Are Running the Asylum
New I actually know some one visiting that site.
And sending letters to/from marriage "candidate". I don't know what I think of that, but something in my gut tells me it's wrong.
bcnu,
Mikem

New I suspect that site is about as much about mariage
as the original site is about flight.
--

Less Is More. In my book, About Face, I introduce over 50 powerful design axioms. This is one of them.

--Alan Cooper. The Inmates Are Running the Asylum
New Well..
Some folks ain't never gonna find someone to 'live' with them - unless that someone is desperate. Of course too - ya gets what ya Pay for [or today: usually much Less]

When she finds out Why you Had to pay.. sVedanya I betcha :(
:-) for the freed one.

{cackle}
New I worked with a guy who did that
He was about 55, pot bellied, real quiet tech writer.

He brought back a GORGEOUS 25 year old. Great sex for about 2 years, then she started playing around and they split up. I'd say it was well worth it.
New know a couple of mail order brides in Alaska
One japanese lady who was ugly as a stump, played submissive till the greencard showed up the cut him off and went to college on borrowed money. Since Alaska is a 1/2 state this cheap fscker just lives upstairs hoping he can outlive her, she know she will either outlive him and get it all or wait until his fed retirement kicks in and gets 1/2 of that as well. If you lookup the literary phrase "living lives of quiet desperation" you will see his picture.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

As the Poets have mournfully sung.
Death takes the innocent young,
The rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
And those who are very well hung.
W.H. Auden
New Umm I kinda Like It.
I've seen this idea before.

First - ever seen what $250K will buy in a 'home' - anywhere near any urban areas?
Second - ever peer closely at the antediluvian 1800s Building codes\ufffd - almost anywhere?
Third - packratting isn't possible in small spaces - a free reconditioning to (say) 'possessing' fewer but more useful 'goods'. (You could always build a shed for the overflow - while deciding what has outlived its appeal)
Fourth, depending upon the quality, longevity of the rotating gear - this is potentially a pretty maintenance free "living in a tree house". Can one dismiss the spectacle of such a view as 'nothing much'?
Fifth - pretty damn good 'recycling' of a once horrifically expensive and well-made piece of "shell".
Sixth - it fucking-well IS Innovative.
Seventh - more could be said, after reflection.

I like it. (And I'm quite happily ensconced in <1000 sq. ft. and feel no need for More Space to fill up with More Crap cha cha cha)

Ashton, minimalist
(already prepared for Our Minimalist future after Dubya Dubya-III bills -in much more than mere $$$- come home to roost)
New With you on liking it.
The location is well setup for trendy renters to want it, it will be beautiful in the winter without worrying about snowload and Ice buildup, and is by no means a new idea. Does anyone remember the Finnish spaceship on stilts housing designs being sold in the old Mother Earth News? Same kind of idea, treehouse extrodinair.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

The rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
W.H. Auden
New The big question is . . .
. . will they be serving airline food?
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Near Dollywood? doubt it, lard fried in grease

The rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
W.H. Auden
New the last airline food I had was great
I had some excellent food when I flew to Mexico to visit my folx. Of course, the airline wasn't based in the USA.
Darrell Spice, Jr.                      [link|http://www.spiceware.org/cgi-bin/spa.pl?album=./Artistic%20Overpass|Artistic Overpass]\n[link|http://www.spiceware.org/|SpiceWare] - We don't do Windows, it's too much of a chore
New Seen it before, but fixed, not rotating
I remember someone making the news by saying that they were going to take a 727 fuselage from the airplane graveyard near Tucson, and move it to extend out over a canyon. I thought the destination was somewhere in Arizona or California.

The idea was similar, to remodel the 727 fuselage to a home, then to locate it where the cockpit would extend out over a canyon with an awesome view. The rear would be secured, and people would enter through the rear galley.

To be fair, a complete airplane fuselage is actually a lot of space, and if the space is planned carefully, you might even be able use some of the space normally used for cargo.

It seems to me, though, that a larger plane like a DC-10 or 747 would make the best home, because they're big enough to have 2 levels (or 3).

The parts I'm interested in are how you "space" plan such a linear space (does it look like a train with a long hallway down one side and the rooms on the other), and I'm interested in how you build a real kitchen vs. the galley and real bathrooms and showers.

Without a real kitchen, bathrooms, and showers, I wouldn't want to live there!

Glen Austin
     Another site for people with too much $$$ - (lincoln) - (17)
         That is the dumbest thing I've seen in quite a while. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
             Why I think it would make a great - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                 Better not want to get too far "away". - (mmoffitt)
             Weren't you wondering how to hide a 727? heh heh... -NT - (hnick) - (1)
                 Imagine the trailer park ;-b -NT - (jbrabeck)
         LinksExchange from there takes you to brides.ru - (Arkadiy) - (5)
             I actually know some one visiting that site. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                 I suspect that site is about as much about mariage - (Arkadiy) - (3)
                     Well.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                         I worked with a guy who did that - (broomberg) - (1)
                             know a couple of mail order brides in Alaska - (boxley)
         Umm I kinda Like It. - (Ashton) - (1)
             With you on liking it. - (boxley)
         The big question is . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
             Near Dollywood? doubt it, lard fried in grease -NT - (boxley)
             the last airline food I had was great - (SpiceWare)
         Seen it before, but fixed, not rotating - (gdaustin)

We have a moral imperative.
105 ms