IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The problem is YOU. I have the evidence right here

Me: Relational does not dictate underlying implementation....
whether the "guts" use navigational structures or not is immaterial.

Youses: I don't know how you can say that a relational DB doesn't use a navigational structure with a straight face

If that is not a blantant misreading, then I must be totally insane.

Be that as it may -- just because someone blantantly misread you, doesn't mean that you're not totally insane.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New I am not sure what your complaint is then
"Youses" is plural for "you". Perhaps I should have said "you guys".

Since *everybody* "misunderstands" you most of the time, that means the problem isn't with everybody else's powers of perception, but your execrable expression.

(And let's leave my anal alliterationism out of this, OK?)

Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New Identifying the reason for this case
Since *everybody* "misunderstands" you most of the time, that means the problem isn't with everybody else's powers of perception, but your execrable expression.

I think that non-OO minds just process information different than OO minds.

But for the sake of argument, suppose you were right, and that it is my text techniques. How would I have prevented it in this case? I see no clear flaws in my text that would have triggered such a response.
I think that non-OO minds just process information different than OO minds.
Has nothing whatsoever with "OO minds" or "non-OO minds"; such a distinction probably doesn't even exist in the real world.

The difference is between stupid and non-stupid minds, and I don't know how to upgrade yours from the former to the latter.

But for the sake of argument, suppose you were right,
No "argument" about it, no "suppose" about it -- I am right.

and that it is my text techniques.
That's what
means.

How would I have prevented it in this case? I see no clear flaws in my text that would have triggered such a response.
I can't remember the specifics any more, but if it was like they usually are (and I think if it weren't, I would have remembered), it was all flaws.

HTH!

Learn to write so you say what you mean, you fucking idiot! -NT - (CRConrad) - (6)
         The problem is YOU. I have the evidence right here - (tablizer) - (5)
             "Youses" [sic]? Who said *I* read it that way??? - (CRConrad) - (4)
                 I am not sure what your complaint is then - (tablizer) - (3)
                     My complaint was about your line, "You misunderstood me". - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         Identifying the reason for this case - (tablizer) - (1)
                             I already did, in the post you replied to: - (CRConrad)

Wow. I am just. Wow. Un-. Wow. You'd think...Nah. Wow.
42 ms