IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Does not follow
The fact that the Republicans-Who-Think-Abortion-Should-Stay-Legal party capitulated does not imply that there was never a question. A good many of us (well, me, anyway, and the CIA - I feel real odd being in such company) are on record from the start as saying Bush et. al. were lying about the WMD.
----
Sometime you the windshield, sometime you the bug...
New Re: Does not follow
A good many of us (well, me, anyway, and the CIA - I feel real odd being in such company) are on record from the start as saying Bush et. al. were lying about the WMD.

Any links to on the record comments from the CIA saying Bush was lying about the WMD?

Thanks,
John
     WMDs have been found - (johnu) - (20)
         So lemme get this straight - (jb4)
         Does the definition of WMD change daily in Bizarro land? -NT - (Silverlock) - (18)
             Re: Does the definition of WMD change daily in Bizarro land? - (johnu) - (17)
                 Try a dictionary - (Silverlock) - (16)
                     Re: Try a dictionary - (johnu) - (15)
                         They certainly are. - (hnick) - (14)
                             Speaking of Unrealistic Stretches... - (johnu) - (12)
                                 Not exactly - (drewk) - (11)
                                     More to the point - (jake123) - (10)
                                         A bit of revisionist history? - (johnu) - (9)
                                             Revisionism indeed - (Silverlock) - (5)
                                                 Re: Revisionism indeed - (johnu) - (4)
                                                     That won't cut it - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                                         Re: That won't cut it - (johnu) - (2)
                                                             Following your link - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                 Re: Following your link - (johnu)
                                             Apparently you've missed a lot of reasons for distrust of - (Ashton)
                                             Does not follow - (mhuber) - (1)
                                                 Re: Does not follow - (johnu)
                             Re: They certainly are. - (deSitter)

Wanna Buy a Billionaire?
50 ms