IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New EZ Board resorts to censorship (for those who still care ;)
With v6.3, EZ Board has locked on the profanity filter for non-paying boards. Seems they're worried all the cussin' will scare off too many advertizers. So after putting up with their pop-up ads, now you have to be kind to them as well...
New Good thing we're not there any more.
CRC wouldn't be able to post any more. ^_^
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New Am I exaggerating, or was I the one who introduced...
...the term "fscking" to this community (way back in the disInfoWorld days)? I even STR I *invented* it, but that might be the natural self-aggrandizement of an imperfect memory; I could have picked it up from Usenet. (OTOH, it *might* also be an independent invention even if you can find it on Usenet before my first usage.)

But that's just one example. What I mean in more general terms, my dear old Shaitan-spawned bag of sore-mucus, is that I can sanguinely well swear and get around most eff-you-see-kay-ing censorship devices; once they catch on to that one, I'll just be H4X0R for a while and write stuff like FUC|<1NG and so on, and once they catch on to *that*...

I trust my inventive imagination will be able to out-run their preventive one for quite a 5h1t-eating while.
   Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Knows Fucking Everything
New CRC: The Bin Laden of cussing
Always one step ahead of the censorship CIA
oop.ismad.com
New Thank you.
New Rolf, just like Malraux.
I see your case of foot-in-mouth disease isn't getting any better :)
--
Peter
Shill For Hire
New Hey he was honest..
He coulda edited it out. Correction is 99%!

:-\ufffd
New Re: Am I exaggerating, or was I the one who introduced...
the term "fscking" to this community (way back in the disInfoWorld days)? I even STR I *invented* it, but that might be the natural self-aggrandizement of an imperfect memory; I could have picked it up from Usenet. (OTOH, it *might* also be an independent invention even if you can find it on Usenet before my first usage.)

Sorry, CRC, but I've been seeing it in a.s.r for many many many many years. :)

Addison
New that term was in use prior to the web
on bbs's, uunet and anywhere nix people gathered.The first time I heard the word was in 1986 when I first intro'd to unix. That would make you about 10 years old when you invented it. :)
thanx,
bill
What is a user? You mean userid isnt the same as uid?, gid? whats that? I dont understand "ask the requestor to send a non formal email request for ftp access? whaddya mean dean?
Halp Iam drowning in Bovine Fecal Matter!!!!
Bill
New Guys, have ya ever heard of Independent Invention/Discovery?
New Certainly: did I know the USAF appropriated UAV ?______:-\ufffd
New happens every time I search the patent database :(
What is a user? You mean userid isnt the same as uid?, gid? whats that? I dont understand "ask the requestor to send a non formal email request for ftp access? whaddya mean dean?
Halp Iam drowning in Bovine Fecal Matter!!!!
Bill
New Apparently not Our board..
[link|http://pub13.ezboard.com/fiwetheyohpunforum.showMessage?topicID=748.topic|Dirty fucking words like atom bomb]
New We're still a pay board...
For something like 14 more days.

Ooo, ooo, better take up the donations. I don't want THAT to expire. *shiver*
Regards,

-scott anderson
New Keeping with the subject...SMARTASS!!!
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Two questions
1. How will we get status reports when this site has problems or
the hardware is being modified if we lose write access to Ezboard?

2. Will someone, someday try to archive our forums on Ezboard? I know some topics get old fast, but I've been visiting there the past few days, trying to research info on a Build It Yourself system using an AMD chip. I'd hate to lose such a resource. Can they be saved somehow?
BConnors
"Prepare for metamorphosis. Ready, Kafka?"
New Not losing write access
We'll be losing pop-up free access.
Regards,

-scott anderson
New We'll use the mailing list
Oi. Karsten. Tell this man what to do to join it.
--
Peter
Shill For Hire
New Brian's on it IIRC
The signup page is at [link|http://www.vtluug.org/mailman/listinfo/iwe|[link|http://www.vtluug.org/mailman/listinfo/iwe|http://www.vtluug.o...listinfo/iwe]].

I'll post a note in the Water Cooler forum.
--
Karsten M. Self [link|mailto:kmself@ix.netcom.com|kmself@ix.netcom.com]
What part of "gestalt" don't you understand?
     EZ Board resorts to censorship (for those who still care ;) - (scoenye) - (19)
         Good thing we're not there any more. - (inthane-chan) - (11)
             Am I exaggerating, or was I the one who introduced... - (CRConrad) - (10)
                 CRC: The Bin Laden of cussing - (tablizer) - (4)
                     (technique-wise, not nec. moral-wise) -NT - (tablizer) - (3)
                         Thank you. -NT - (CRConrad)
                         Rolf, just like Malraux. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                             Hey he was honest.. - (Ashton)
                 Re: Am I exaggerating, or was I the one who introduced... - (addison) - (4)
                     that term was in use prior to the web - (boxley) - (3)
                         Guys, have ya ever heard of Independent Invention/Discovery? -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                             Certainly: did I know the USAF appropriated UAV ?______:-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)
                             happens every time I search the patent database :( -NT - (boxley)
         Apparently not Our board.. - (Ashton) - (6)
             We're still a pay board... - (admin) - (5)
                 Keeping with the subject...SMARTASS!!! -NT - (bepatient)
                 Two questions - (bconnors) - (3)
                     Not losing write access - (admin)
                     We'll use the mailing list - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         Brian's on it IIRC - (kmself)

Absorbant and yellow and porous is he!
74 ms