IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Interesting article from Germany
Found this article, [link|http://www.faz.com/IN/INtemplates/eFAZ/archive.asp?doc=%7B0E7C6060-E4F3-4E14-832C-6BB2CA0B34BE%7D&width=800&height=572&agt=explorer&ver=4&svr=4|Lights, Camera \ufffd Reason], from Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung to be rather interesting.

It is the U.S. government and not, as European fantasy would have it, concerned world opinion that is urging patience.

Darrell Spice, Jr.

[link|http://home.houston.rr.com/spiceware/|SpiceWare] - We don't do Windows, it's too much of a chore

New I hope he's right...
Regards,

-scott anderson
New Fine English prose lives!... in Germany anyway.
Loved the take on our now assembly-line Hollywood 'action' flicks.. the incestuous relationship between the flicks / public perception. Feeding each other.

Sanity just might win this one..

Hey.. it's a longshot! OK?
New Re: Interesting article from Germany - yup

Actually makes some very valid points re the eductaed Islamic militants acting out hollywood while Bush changes the script & deals with Islamic sensibilities.

Doug M
New I'd really really *like* to be proven wrong about Dubya,
and discover that beneath that bucolic exterior lies.. the wisdom of a Sage. Because that's exactly what the entire world needs most, now and next - power wielded wisely.
FDR, Churchill + Gandhi, with the charm and wit of Audrey Hepburn.

But as to Ashcroft..
Previously he was merely an inept speaker.
Now he has *written* his aims, for all to peruse; no longer wonder about his agenda. Will Dubya go along ??
New For all the nasty things you can say about W,
you have to agree that he is a "poeple person", and that is his primary "weapon".
Never mind imagining 20 different people replacing W today - I mean only - if being a 'people person' were enough, then C. would have succeeded 100% (and let us not forget the successes he did have, presumably via this unequalled talent and via great political and other intelligence).

W will need much more than just this, next. IMhO. What he lacks is as evident: that command of English (of any language) as elicits cohorts, convinces these to rephrase and 'sell' a plan to their people.

A.
     Interesting article from Germany - (SpiceWare) - (6)
         I hope he's right... -NT - (admin)
         Fine English prose lives!... in Germany anyway. - (Ashton)
         Re: Interesting article from Germany - yup - (dmarker2) - (3)
             I'd really really *like* to be proven wrong about Dubya, - (Ashton) - (2)
                 For all the nasty things you can say about W, - (tablizer) - (1)
                     *No One* was a better schmoozer than Bill C! - (Ashton)

Mine almost shook the furnace apart.
56 ms