IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well put.
Don't worry about your location - I think it's likely off the list: too many people they despise, would be made happy by that target's disappearance.

'They' don't want to make any of us 'happy' so.. Y'see? Even terrorists have conflicts about.. evading the Good?

Ashton
New Not too worried specifically about the target...
...more about the fraility of life on this planet in general.

I just hope I get to meet ya all in this life, not the next, yaknowatimean?
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New Re: Not too worried specifically about the target...
In line with your thought:

[link|http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/pale_blue_dot.html|A word from Carl Sagan]
Alex

Whom the gods destroy, they first make mad. -- Euripides
     All y'all. - (inthane-chan) - (25)
         Very well said. Ditto. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Well put. - (Ashton) - (2)
             Not too worried specifically about the target... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                 Re: Not too worried specifically about the target... - (a6l6e6x)
         Whad'ya mean, real life? - (bepatient) - (18)
             "iabl"? (Still just wondering. :-) - (CRConrad) - (16)
                 Humble apologies... - (bepatient) - (15)
                     Aaargh! Thank you *so* much!!! :-) -NT - (CRConrad) - (14)
                         Does that mean you >get< it now? or was the argh! to... - (bepatient) - (13)
                             Huh? - (ben_tilly) - (12)
                                 No... - (bepatient) - (11)
                                     Antonym alert - (Ashton) - (10)
                                         Well it was more.... - (bepatient) - (8)
                                             My memory must be bad - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                                                 Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, Ben! - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                     Ditto ditto ditto ditto ditto ditto ditto ditto ditto - (drewk)
                                                     D'oh - (ben_tilly)
                                                 We have a WINNA! -NT - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                     Well.. two at least, unless antonym was too suBPtle_____:-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)
                                                     I should stop by here more often - (kmself) - (1)
                                                         And obviously it should be... - (bepatient)
                                         There is such a thing... - (admin)
             Always meant to post about that - (drewk)
         BTW that reminds me... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
             Would love to... - (inthane-chan)

Running on an Atari 800 with two extra 16KB memory banks.
75 ms