IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New kennels vs tornado bait
in a kennel people park on top of each other, in a trailer park you slash the tires of the fuck stupid enough to park in your carport. In kennels people are too fucking stupid to call a tow truck at 430 am when their car is blocked, They feel that if they beep the horn long enough and hard enough the fuck will move it. Get a clue, if he didnt give a shit about blocking you at 1am when he rolled in drunk he still doesnt give a shit at 430am. Dont complain when I put a sign on your car that states "this car is owned by a stupid bitch that lays on the horn at 4:30 am if you block her in, dont be surprised that all 4 tires are flat and your paint job ruined when you park behind her and I get woken up" Why does that elicit a letter from the landlord that I cease and desist threatening other tenants? What the fuck?. I dont like coming home from a trip for gas and find 45 kids outside my door holding shit that came from my shack because my kid forgot to lock the door. In a trailer park that is considered rude and shots may be fired. In kennels thats considered borrowing. In trailer parks the pitbulls shit on the end of their chain in their own yard. In Kennels the pitbulls shit on your upstairs landing or shit in their balconies so the smell wafts along with fragrant breezes off the bay. Thank the lord I only have a 7 month lease and want fscking snow for christmas, my house insurance in Alaska got cancelled because I have been out of state too long, my job involves making sense out of the largest telecomm in the US who runs their architecture review and procurement plans on stand alone excell spreadsheets and I work with first one nice young lady, and another one joins me monday so my belching farting grunting and snorking lugies in and out of my deviated septum is severely curtailed and after 4 hrs of wrestling with this mess I am sweating like a pig and my deoderant doesnt hold up.
thanx,
needed that.
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

"I hit him so hard in the head his dog shat a turd in the shape of Jesus" Leonard Pine
New Blocked in.
I just back my bumper up against the motherfucker, and push them into some kind of illegal parking. Then I call the tow company. Gets the job done very quickly.
They say a city in the desert lies/ The vanity of an ancient king/ But the city lies in broken pieces/ Where the wind howls and the vultures sing/ These are the works of man/ This is the sum of our ambition...
New Wow metaphysics
..listening to two Scorpions discuss revenge.
-drl
New Yeah, and it fucks up their paint job usually, too. :)
They say a city in the desert lies/ The vanity of an ancient king/ But the city lies in broken pieces/ Where the wind howls and the vultures sing/ These are the works of man/ This is the sum of our ambition...
New Kennels - heh
-drl
     kennels vs tornado bait - (boxley) - (4)
         Blocked in. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
             Wow metaphysics - (deSitter) - (1)
                 Yeah, and it fucks up their paint job usually, too. :) -NT - (inthane-chan)
         Kennels - heh -NT - (deSitter)

You're right, because clearly cabbage soppy wankel ebbeh gruntsponge.
195 ms