IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Feh! and Bah! and Heh!
What the fuck kind of candy-assed response is that? You've blown your cover monseur. We all knew you were one of those French leaning cheese-eating pussy surrender monkeys. I guess it is true, that the holes in Swiss cheese are determined by the diameter of Swiss dicks. Piss off, pussy.
bcnu,
Mikem

The soul and substance of what customarily ranks as patriotism is moral cowardice and always has been...We have thrown away the most valuable asset we had-- the individual's right to oppose both flag and country when he (just he, by himself) believed them to be in the wrong. We have thrown it away; and with it all that was really respectable about that grotesque and laughable word, Patriotism.

- Mark Twain, "Monarchical and Republican Patriotism"
New That is it. I will never eat Swiss cheese again. Thanks.
--

Less Is More. In my book, About Face, I introduce over 50 powerful design axioms. This is one of them.

--Alan Cooper. The Inmates Are Running the Asylum
New ROFL
Is this what they mean by "head cheese"...? ;-)
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Eeuuww!!
Bad Scott, bad.
-----------------------------------------
[link|http://www.talion.com/questionw.html|?W]
Where's Osama? Where's the WMD? Where's the Anthrax killer? Where's the report of the investigation on 9/11?
     CRC is a 'Theory and Practice' right-shifting weenie :-P -NT - (drewk) - (8)
         So stupidity is OK, but... - (CRConrad) - (7)
             Geez, CRC, getting soft in parenthood? - (inthane-chan)
             You are correct - (drewk) - (1)
                 Actually, I'd have thought it was the perfect example. - (CRConrad)
             Feh! and Bah! and Heh! - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                 That is it. I will never eat Swiss cheese again. Thanks. -NT - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                     ROFL - (admin) - (1)
                         Eeuuww!! - (Silverlock)

One. Two. Three. Ah, ha ha ha ha ha!
65 ms