IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Alternative images.
A friend of mine of esoteric bent, has collected missives of some several groups whose aim is to acquire some (let's just say) "angles on the 'spiritual' scale of humanity" re recent events.

Naturally the referents are uncommon and as always - rather useless for conveying something like a message for casual consumption. (And as we've seen in this forum, religious dogma is often substituted for anything like spiritual questions, let alone er growth in evolving answers?)

All I might be able to say is - I'm surprised at a certain unanimity from diverse quarters, re the significance of the 9/11 events. One quotes a Tibetan source from 1949,
"I seek not to deal in detail with the evil which holds the world in thrall. Enough is already known and a small handful (small in comparison to the many millions) of hierarchical workers in all departments of life are struggling to awaken humanity to the risks they are running, and to the finality of the decision which the next two generations will be forced to make. More will come to the surface as we study present-day happenings from the angle of renunciation and resurrection."
It is rare in my experience that, so many groups are focussed upon the say, 'opportunities for growth' - and even enumerating the form these might take. This emphasized more than, the so obvious temptations towards ignorant precipitous behavior - and all those nukes on two-minute alert, as we speak.

My thought is - that dwelling upon the scenarios our monkey-minds are drawn towards (especially techno- oriented inventive minds), is to counter the combined efforts of many.. to instead concentrate upon the stark lessons lying just beneath the surface.. maybe nearer the surface than at any time since Kristallnacht (?)

Methinks the wake-up call occurred a second time, at Alamogordo NM on July 16, 1945. We have had several dress rehearsals, countless hints and each time - have gone back to sleep, to mindless distractions and purchased 'fun'.

Our country has led in the trivialization of "what humans might do with life?" while also on many occasions - defending life against the diabolical. We perfectly embody the duality - both culpable AND courageous!

But next, we *all* may have to put up or shut up. Each *one* of us can choose next, the courageous over the conditioned response! What more might a one ask of life ?!

Ashton
New A further thought I had...
...after leaving electronic access, such that I could not put it down immediately.

I know we all remember with great sadness the passing of our friend last year. At that time, I quoted from "The Magician Within": ([link|http://pub13.ezboard.com/fiwetheyfrm117.showMessage?topicID=130.topic|here])

"Suicide is related to self-wounding and scarification practices. The suicide's Ego has misunderstood the call of the Self to die to its old ways of being, feeling, and thinking. In the absence of a spiritual sense of how to hear this call, the Ego takes the message literally. Unable to withstand devastating unconscious pressures to end the Ego's present orientation - which the Ego may regard as the only possible way of living - an individual may end his life. The suicide has been unable to find adequate containment in his crazy time, and consequently he cannot bear the terror and wonder of his own extraordinariness."

Many apocalyptic dreams seem to be calling for the death of the current world, and we misperceive this as the end of the world, when what we are really recognizing is that the old way of doing things just doesn't work any more. Unfortunately, unlike in our own minds where we can escape the "crazy time" by changing ourselves, we are trapped in the "crazy time" that this world has become.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New As many ways as it might be put
I think that's as clear as any. And to an extent, "the death of the present world" must be -somehow- seen to be merely, the birth of ..

The trouble always is - the monkey mind begins an immediate +/- 'list', imagining perfect discrimination via logic, of "the Good". And so it goes. We just don't get, Siva saying, Look! I am become Death, the destroyer of Worlds.. as the necessary prelude to all creation.

I kinda like Churchill's observation as the tides were changing somewhat.. for Britain's survival, ..this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end - it is perhaps.. the end of the beginning.

As Bill Oxley has grasped - it's Two Wars now.. the obvious one here and abroad and.. the utterly necessary corollary: a battle next to retain that which has distinguished America, that which is worth fighting to retain - every time someone wants to trade for 'security'.

We have our home-grown Fundamentalists too. Their regurgitated hate and literal tales of archaic concepts of eternal torture: lie, I think - behind the horrific kinds of 'action movie' entertainment - with heaped dead burnt bodies. Entertainment? Nasty stuff for formatory minds.

Believe we'll need to re-appreciate the Founding Mothers' *brilliance* in their realization of the necessary wall between infinite flavors of personal religious 'beliefs' and | State. (IMhO there is much feminine insight about people, in our basic documents - whichever males put the words on paper)

We may assume next - this is 'the beginning' only - and study perhaps the Israeli citizens for cues on how one manages to live fully, while anonymous assassins are (somewhere). Most of the world knows little of our imagined 'security' and so we have been unable to empathize with most of the world. We will learn the survival and perhaps earn the empathy, next. If we do not make that effort, the apocalypse lovers shall wallow in their perverse satisfaction.

Ashton
     Prophecy? - (deSitter) - (7)
         Prophecy or speculation? (Warning: disturbing images) - (inthane-chan) - (3)
             Alternative images. - (Ashton) - (2)
                 A further thought I had... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                     As many ways as it might be put - (Ashton)
         always keep a sixpack close to hand and extry cigs - (boxley) - (1)
             San Diego is ground "negative one" - (tseliot)
         Me too, bad dreams. - (orion)

So ... how hard is it to get into the Paris Hilton?
59 ms