IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I hate the Helldesk.
The below is the way I *wish* I could talk to this idiot...

"Hi, my 'reply' button isn't working in e-mail."

"Are you attached to the VPN?"

"No."

"Are you sitting next to the computer?"

"No."

"Very well. Let me utilize my massive ESP and telekinetic abilities to remotely manipulate your keyboard and view your screen, and fix your computer."

Doctors. I hate 'em. The rest of the staff is wonderful, but the doctors are the worst.
After 9/11, Bush made two statements:
1. "Terrorists hate America because America is a land of freedom and opportunity."
2. "We intend to attack the root causes of terrorism."

Sounds like everything is going according to plan.
New Makes you wish
that they had VNC or PCAnywhere on their computer and you had access to it to control and fix their computer.

BTW, they can cuss at you, call you names, and talk bad about you and you cannot do a single thing about it or you'll get fired or suspended. Isn't that nice? You have to let them vent. Also they cannot see that doing improper shutdowns can lead Windows to becoming unstable, so they just power off or hit the reset button while they got a ton of programs open.

"If you're going to cheat, cheat fair. If there's anything I hate it's a crooked crook!" -Moe Howard
New This *being* the flame forum -
You're babbling again/still . . .

Not content with regurgitating the obvious, automatically - you must 'explain' it - as a 4 yo to a 2 yo who just asked Why..?
then, Why..?
then, Why..?

Here's your audience, then:

Romper Room II

Practice.
Practice.
You'll get it. Many kids Like hearing stuff they already know; that's why we read them the same fairy stories.
New doctor "your fucking expensive network doesnt fucking work!"
your new puppy chewed the wires. Dead pan, dead silence
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

Carpe Dieu
     I hate the Helldesk. - (inthane-chan) - (3)
         Makes you wish - (orion) - (1)
             This *being* the flame forum - - (Ashton)
         doctor "your fucking expensive network doesnt fucking work!" - (boxley)

I like working for this guy.
He calls himself my towel boy.
He knows how to motivate me.
163 ms