IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Strawberry Terrorist
Some fuckhead is putting a strawberry scent in a hard to find place, and it is driving my allergies bats. I searched everwhere near the strongest point of the scent but for the life of me cannot figure out where the living hell that fruity fart is coming from!

I think somebody is pooring it onto the floorboards or something. It is strongest near the central toilet, but I looked all over the crapper and cannot find it. No water freshener disks, no nuttin'. Just that stink. I would rather smell the shit and piss of the toilet than that strawberry bioweapon. I am not allergic to shit.

The perpetrator is probably female. No male would ever pick such a putred strawberry.
Expand Edited by tablizer May 6, 2003, 03:03:11 PM EDT
New Gas attack.
Someone is bringing air-freshener in with them.

You could always spam the office with a note detailing your hatred of strawberry air freshener.

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.
New should I put it next to the anti-OO flyer? :-)
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Ah, meaning is polymorphic

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New You have a Unisex toliet?
Which means either men or women can use it?

Take it up with your supervisor, tell him/her that you are allergic to it and see what they can do about it.

"If you're going to cheat, cheat fair. If there's anything I hate it's a crooked crook!" -Moe Howard
New Yeah, the boss kicked everybody in the nuts
Actually, it is my home toilet. A lot of people live here because of the lousy economy.
You also have people living there? If so, then unless it is a public restroom shared by other apartments, you should have say over what they spray in it. Have a talk with the people who live them and ask them not to spray that strawberry scent because you are allergic to it.

"If you're going to cheat, cheat fair. If there's anything I hate it's a crooked crook!" -Moe Howard
New Words... Fail me.
New Words fail you? Try smells....on second thot, no
----------------------------------------------------------------
Somebody do something about the looting in the UN cafeteria!
It's more than just a military success.
Victory was the answer - to a great many problems.
When the facts speak for themselves, only a fool insists on having a debate.
The future is leaving the station, the US is at the throttle, and the Left isn't on board.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfire...arlowe/index.html]
New Gut buster, Beatle buster
On NPR radio they played an old William Shatner version of Lucy In The Sky. It was totally hilarious. I almost had to stop the car on the side of the road. It started of in a stereotypical Shattner pattern:

"Picture yourself.....in a boat.....on a river.....with Tangerine trees..."

It was Captain Kirk doing psychodelic John Lennon songs. I have not laughed that hard in a long time.
Expand Edited by tablizer May 18, 2003, 01:41:19 AM EDT
New Do you live in Florida?
Story at the [link|http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A42872-2003May11.html|Washington Post].

STUART, Fla., May 11 -- A woman was arrested for dousing herself with perfume, spraying the house with bug killer and disinfectant, and burning scented candles in an attempt to injure her chemically sensitive husband, prosecutors said.

Police charged Lynda Taylor, 36, with aggravated battery Thursday.

[...]

His physician provided investigators with a letter confirming that Taylor suffers from extreme chemical sensitivity, "including all fragrances, air fresheners and other volatile chemicals," and that his wife was aware of his condition.

Lynda Taylor's attorney, Karen Steger, said the charge is a misuse of the criminal justice system. "The guy's a faker," she said. "He just wants to gain an advantage in the divorce case."

Hmmm. :-/

Cheers,
Scott.
     Strawberry Terrorist - (tablizer) - (13)
         Gas attack. - (imric) - (4)
             should I put it next to the anti-OO flyer? :-) -NT - (tablizer) - (3)
                 No, it goes in the same one. - (admin) - (2)
                     Ah, meaning is polymorphic -NT - (tablizer) - (1)
                         Now you're getting the hang of it... -NT - (admin)
         You have a Unisex toliet? - (orion) - (4)
             Yeah, the boss kicked everybody in the nuts - (tablizer) - (3)
                 You work at home? - (orion) - (2)
                     Words... Fail me. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         Words fail you? Try smells....on second thot, no -NT - (tablizer)
         Let me take you down, `coz i'm going to... - (marlowe) - (1)
             Gut buster, Beatle buster - (tablizer)
         Do you live in Florida? - (Another Scott)

I'll let that picture pass...
343 ms