The website Fast Track Movies

Provides listings for Movies and TV shows that can be downloaded by Kazaa, etc. Just a download from a Geocities site gives you a Sig2Dat converter that places a data file in your Kazaa download directory to download the movie or TV show.

The web site itself doesn't download the files, it just provides a way to add the data file to your file sharer to download the known files for the movie or TV show.

So far I think they are Windows Media Player files. I haven't downloaded any of them. I'm guessing at 128K or 700K that they can't be that good of quality.

It generates some questions from me:

Is it legal to do this, provide links to downloadable files that violate copyrights? They are not distributing the files, just providing a list of them.

What is being done to prevent people from sharing TV shows and Movies on file swapping networks? Are the Television and Movie companies represented as much as the Music Industry?

Like MP3s, are the movie and television companies going to offer downloadable versions of their media for a fee?

Edit: I removed the link to their web site, just in case it violated anything.