IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

Now viewing page 212 of 229
     Krugman on health care costs. - (Another Scott) - (54)
         Re: Krugman on health care costs. - (Yendor) - (51)
             But compare US physicians to other countries. - (Another Scott) - (26)
                 try finding a doc that studied in a country you recognise - (boxley) - (25)
                     Who cares WHERE, IF they are competant - (broomberg) - (24)
                         Whew. :-( Hang in there. Luck to Ben too. -NT - (Another Scott)
                         I sense a profit opportunity - (ben_tilly)
                         You should file a complaint - (bionerd)
                         Hmm... One wonders, again, just HOW backwards... - (CRConrad) - (20)
                             Interesting - (broomberg) - (19)
                                 So... - (ubernostrum) - (7)
                                     Painfully - (broomberg) - (6)
                                         I'll keep that in mind. What's your preferrred width? -NT - (Another Scott)
                                         You should set a local CSS file - (admin) - (4)
                                             Show me how and I'm happy to do it. -NT - (broomberg) - (3)
                                                 What browser do you use? -NT - (ubernostrum) - (2)
                                                     Firefox -NT - (broomberg) - (1)
                                                         Find your profile directory - (ubernostrum)
                                 How about a 'if broomberg then clobber crlf' filter :) -NT - (Meerkat)
                                 Have you tried all the options? - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                     its the excess downward pressure on the arms that dislocate - (boxley)
                                     Sorry, thought the question was rhetorical - (broomberg) - (7)
                                         Yep, it's true - (jake123) - (2)
                                             cant go bankrupt here anymore either -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 That's dry. -NT - (jake123)
                                         Today was a good wheel chair day - (broomberg) - (1)
                                             Woo and Yay! -NT - (Another Scott)
                                         MRI verbal came back - (broomberg) - (1)
                                             I would personally hand it to him - (boxley)
             30? Neurosurgeons yes, but not the majority. - (mmoffitt) - (23)
                 OH, BS - (broomberg) - (22)
                     lawyers and mechanics, same thing -NT - (boxley)
                     Right. A real doctor is. - (mmoffitt) - (20)
                         Hmm - (broomberg) - (16)
                             I disagree - (jake123) - (15)
                                 5%er? - (broomberg) - (14)
                                     And the mother would be proud. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                         Ahh, the old Soviet Union - (broomberg)
                                     Wow, how spurious - (jake123) - (6)
                                         Convenient misdirections - (broomberg) - (4)
                                             you wouldnt trust me to take out your appendix? - (boxley)
                                             Because - (jake123) - (2)
                                                 I thought of the same people - (broomberg)
                                                 I thought of the same people - (broomberg)
                                         You've confused medicine and public health - (ben_tilly)
                                     Disagree somewhat - (tuberculosis) - (4)
                                         Gotta call a big steaming BS on that one - (drewk) - (3)
                                             You make my point - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                                                 And you make mine - (drewk) - (1)
                                                     Heh, me too -NT - (tuberculosis)
                         Familiarity breeds contempt. - (Another Scott)
                         OT: Branch this sort of thing, please. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                             One might argue Krugman belongs in financials to begin with. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         This is why consumer driven health plans were started - (bionerd)
         You may be mistaking his economics for his politics - (ben_tilly)
     Hyponatremia - (broomberg) - (12)
         consult a coach back in the day - (boxley) - (6)
             Gatorade used to taste like crap - (drewk) - (5)
                 Ehhh, wha? - (Yendor) - (2)
                     Then why does the study say "sports drinks" don't help? - (drewk) - (1)
                         Different things, IIRC. - (Another Scott)
                 Whaddya mean "used to" - (bepatient)
                 University of Florida Gators (Florida State Seminoles) -NT - (tonytib)
         Same thing can happen from taking X - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
             Because your body cant regulate it's temp on X - (bionerd)
         Dont you remember your high school biology? - (bionerd) - (2)
             But the point is... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                 Yup -NT - (bionerd)
     Someone else like Andrew - (tuberculosis) - (1)
         I've compared notes on that site now and then. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
     Reuben Sandwich - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
         fast sleazy russian dressing - (boxley) - (2)
             Blech - (broomberg) - (1)
                 Ah, thanks for the correction . . - (Andrew Grygus)
     Olives, caviar, cheese and wine - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
         That can't be true - (drewk) - (1)
             Did you forget 'the sign'? -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
         sacremento river sturgeon, excellent caviar -NT - (boxley)
     sexual post for bionerd, yes this is the right forum - (boxley) - (2)
         I like her. She's sassy. -NT - (bionerd) - (1)
             She is? Was, I'd have said, based on what the BOx wrote... -NT - (CRConrad)
     Sticky buns - (ben_tilly) - (18)
         Torturing Atkins fans, I see. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         You really expect me to click on a link like that from 9-5? -NT - (Another Scott) - (16)
             It is safe for work. Really. -NT - (ben_tilly) - (15)
                 :-) Sounds yummy. I'll have to try them. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                 The content is, but if you saw just the URL in a logfile... -NT - (Meerkat) - (13)
                     You're thinking my thoughts again. -NT - (pwhysall) - (12)
                         I'd best stop before I start lusting after BMW's :) - (Meerkat) - (11)
                             Burn him! Burn the witch! - (pwhysall) - (10)
                                 I thought all Seats are still actually made by Spaniards? -NT - (CRConrad) - (7)
                                     Working to German specs under German bosses with German kit. - (pwhysall) - (6)
                                         Ja, nat\ufffdrlich; it's just the actual workers who are Spanish. -NT - (CRConrad)
                                         Span. engr.?____ Pegaso - (Ashton) - (4)
                                             You could call Pegaso Swiss; it's the "son of Hispano-Suiza" -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                 Well.. Mkay - - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                     Ah, sorry, I was (mostly) being facetious. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                         Umm yeah, it ain't no Bridcage Maserati - but - (Ashton)
                                 Heh - figured you'd say something like that :) - (Meerkat)
                                 What, are you completely out of your mind? - (CRConrad)
     Surely, you jest? - (folkert) - (9)
         Not maried - but virgins? - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             So, you don't believe it either. - (folkert)
         Bill Maher on this very issue - (rcareaga) - (6)
             ICLRPD (new thread) - (Steve Lowe)
             Ummm Friend: Health concerns. - (folkert)
             Thinking outside the box? Whoooooo! - (tuberculosis)
             ROFL, loverly post but cmon, selective memory? - (boxley) - (1)
                 (non)reproductive strategies - (rcareaga)
             Quite. - (static)
     Bored with normal sushi? - (FuManChu) - (4)
         MMmmmmmm - (tuberculosis)
         sounds interesting - unable to see image though - (SpiceWare) - (2)
             Sorry--should be fixed now. - (FuManChu) - (1)
                 GASP... Like CUPS does too? - (folkert)
     Low fat diets causing global warming - (tuberculosis)
Now viewing page 212 of 229

That's pretty much epic-scale incomprehension.
2,145 ms