IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

Now viewing page 210 of 229
     Scored me a Jackfruit at my local grocery. - (Andrew Grygus) - (14)
         Looks kindasorta like a hedgeapple. 100kB img. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Yup, they are fairly closely related . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         Had to move Jack the Fruit to the service porch. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             OK, got me a couple of Durians. - (Andrew Grygus)
         Disassembly of Jack the Fruit (images 44K) - (Andrew Grygus) - (9)
             Sorry. ICLRPD. :-) (new thread) - (Another Scott)
             The continued adventures of Jack the Fruit. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                 The what? - (altmann)
                 Jack the Fruit fries. - (Andrew Grygus)
             So, I take it the rind is what they make the boots out of? -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                 No, just the soles . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                     Ah, I see. So the rest of the boot... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         what! you never owned a pair of crappy boots? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                             Oh,sure I did.ButI just figured out where they came from!:-) -NT - (CRConrad)
     Oh man, what a screwing! - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
         eh? the middle ones are leeks not chives - (boxley) - (1)
             Not leeks - (Andrew Grygus)
         Here I was getting ready to congratulate you. - (Silverlock)
     A source for your Creole creations - (Silverlock) - (1)
         I use More Spice all the time - (SpiceWare)
     Rice Crunchy Treats - (SpiceWare) - (1)
         Candy making is an art - (bionerd)
     Sale on lumps of dead cow across the street . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (54)
         just impressed imric with my technique for softening beef - (boxley) - (50)
             Yes, that works well for flat cuts. - (Andrew Grygus) - (49)
                 When I encountered tough meat in the past - (imric) - (47)
                     Tough meat + slow cooker = food - (pwhysall) - (46)
                         Pressure cookers can speed up the process. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             I've been thinking about getting a pressure cooker. - (pwhysall)
                         Hell, you might as well eat quiche! - (Andrew Grygus) - (43)
                             Well, true. - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                 Meh. - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                     ham and egg cheese pie is perfectly acceptable -NT - (boxley)
                                     nobody calls ME Peewee... - (pwhysall)
                                     Dupe - (pwhysall)
                             That's bullpucky too, BTW. - (CRConrad) - (37)
                                 No, we must stay with the cartoon cave man model . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                     tough meat! bull dookies - (boxley) - (2)
                                         Ok, so Meriwether Lewis made this stuff up. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                             if they wanted a roast, that would be the way to do it. - (boxley)
                                     You mean *American* so-called football? - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                         Any kind'a football you like. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                 The author, upon being spotted eating quiche . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                 Homo sapiens werent roaming around with australopithecines - (bionerd) - (29)
                                     Nah. ~ 6000 years ago. 32 kB .img - (Another Scott) - (26)
                                         Re: Nah. ~ 6000 years ago. 32 kB .img - (bionerd) - (24)
                                             thats where the giants came in - (boxley)
                                             Is beastiality a sin for the animal involved? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                 Animals cannot sin. -NT - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                                     OK then... - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                         Opinion is divided ;-) -NT - (pwhysall)
                                                         nope sex with you betters,, nevermind -NT - (boxley)
                                             In my later reading, I figured they came from ... - (Another Scott) - (17)
                                                 ObLRPD: IWETHEY's Terrible Horde of Evangelic Yammerers. -NT - (CRConrad)
                                                 well if eden was in Persia as many claim - (boxley)
                                                 I read somewhere that incest wasn't forbidden than. - (static) - (14)
                                                     "thEn". HTH! -NT - (CRConrad)
                                                     So it took them that long to figure out .... - (bionerd) - (12)
                                                         It causes that *now* - (drewk) - (11)
                                                             No mutations favour inbreeding per se... - (ben_tilly) - (10)
                                                                 True, and not true - (drewk) - (9)
                                                                     Line-breaks suddenly changed (new thread) - (drewk)
                                                                     Gotcha. Inbreeding is only likely to cause problems. -NT - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                                                                         Nit: likely to cause *susceptibility* -NT - (drewk) - (6)
                                                                             Nit denied - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                                                                 Remember my original point - (drewk) - (1)
                                                                                     My words were carefully chosen - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                 Case in point. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                                                     Need to fix your linky. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                         Done, thanks! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                         Oooh! paleotheology_____'05 Kansas textbook? -NT - (Ashton)
                                     wasnt like that didnt you see the documentary - (boxley)
                                     Really? Ah, no-my misteak. Sorry, I meant velociraptors.HTH! -NT - (CRConrad)
                 My mother used a tenderizer on round steak. - (admin)
         saw porc lumps on sale - (boxley) - (2)
             yummy! -NT - (boxley)
             They're better grilled - (bepatient)
     cheap easy to fix meal for 4 - (boxley) - (14)
         Leave out the succotash and it sounds good. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (13)
             tell me what succotash is first :-) -NT - (boxley) - (12)
                 Assortment of peas and corn -NT - (broomberg) - (11)
                     tomatoes corn and lima beans -NT - (boxley) - (10)
                         I know it as corn and lima beans. Ick. :-p -NT - (Another Scott) - (9)
                             Does anyone really like lima beans? -NT - (bionerd) - (8)
                                 slowcooked with ham hocks, sure -NT - (boxley)
                                 Green ones, not brown ones - (admin)
                                 Yup, love 'em . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                     I'm not a fan - (bionerd) - (1)
                                         If you're afraid of a little cyanide . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                 Love them. - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                     How authentic could they be if not called "butter beans"? :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                         Who cares what they're called when they taste so good. -NT - (Silverlock)
     Burn! - (pwhysall) - (3)
         hmm, might put some on my back -NT - (boxley) - (2)
             Wash your hands before bedtime - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 my itch of course :-) -NT - (boxley)
     Still doing the critter cuisine here. - (Andrew Grygus) - (28)
         Answer - (drewk) - (16)
             Yeah, but that's not my preference in fetishes . . . -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (14)
                 I'm curious about these fetishes..................... -NT - (bionerd) - (13)
                     Fetishes are for the repressed . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (12)
                         No, that's not a fetish. - (bionerd) - (11)
                             Some textures on women aren't far off from that... -NT - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                 Makes me wonder what kind of women you hang out with ;-) -NT - (bionerd) - (3)
                                     Perhaps the kind . . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                         You mean like in funny patterns? -NT - (drewk)
                                         That's what I was thinking - (bionerd)
                             Yeahbut, some have more than others . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                             He has a fetish for women with shingles... -NT - (admin) - (1)
                                 Asphalt or Cedar? -NT - (Silverlock)
                             Well, that's understandable. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                 Hey- I often tell my friends I'd be gay.. - (bionerd) - (1)
                                     have lincoln take you out for a beer - (boxley)
             pickle them, the feet not the fetishes -NT - (boxley)
         moose liver pate - (boxley) - (1)
             Again, onions and liver go together -NT - (ben_tilly)
         Not just onions, but also apples go very well with liver. -NT - (CRConrad) - (5)
             fried I take it? Sounds good -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                 Yep. And yep. :-) - (CRConrad) - (3)
                     ask her please, I would make it - (boxley)
                     Would it be . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                         BOx - looks like I'm not going to have to bother Mom... -NT - (CRConrad)
         (Critter + pharmchem) cuisine - (Ashton) - (2)
             Well, it probly ain't gonna getchya . . - (Andrew Grygus)
             first you find a organic rancher -NT - (boxley)
     Received some AED training last week. - (Another Scott)
     Way too pretty to eat - (broomberg) - (3)
         Yep. I've seen that done on cruises. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Someone's got too much time on his/her hands... -NT - (Another Scott)
         It's cause.. they gots *chi* -NT - (Ashton)
Now viewing page 210 of 229

MY SUGGESTIONS ARE THE RESULT OF COUNTLESS NANOSECONDS OF COGITATION! HOW DARE YOU REJECT THEM?!?
1,681 ms