Welcome to IWETHEY!
It's been a Real amount of Time since some posted an OS here
- Dec. 10, 2002, 09:51:40 PM EST
Watch out everyone...
- Dec. 10, 2002, 10:03:16 PM EST
- (Steve Lowe
- Dec. 11, 2002, 02:10:50 AM EST
In Disneyland, there is no 'Real Time'.
- Dec. 15, 2002, 06:47:49 PM EST
Yup, it's all digital now - no more 35mm
- (Andrew Grygus
- Dec. 15, 2002, 07:28:18 PM EST
That's `coz we haven't got critical mass.
- Dec. 16, 2002, 11:08:08 AM EST
tony tib does realtime
- Dec. 16, 2002, 04:07:11 PM EST
Only sort-of, but here's a good start for you, box
- Dec. 16, 2002, 10:52:03 PM EST
Fighting and romance are weirdly similar in many ways. Two people lock eyes in a crowded room. Everybody can feel the intensity of the emotions between them. One of them suggests that they step outside. “Come on, just you and me.” It starts out dignified, but they end up rolling around, tearing at each other’s clothing.
Also, both fighting and romance tend to look a lot better in movies than they do in real life.