IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

Now viewing page 1,111 of 1,159
     Enron v. 0.90 - (mmoffitt) - (7)
         More of a Martha Stewart, if you ask me...but... - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
             Maybe, but you have to admit... - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                 WDYHASM? - (Silverlock) - (2)
                     I wish I had kept a copy of my letter. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         "It Can't Happen Here" Sinclair Lewis \ufffd1935 - prescience. - (Ashton)
         S you will admit that he is smart enough to pull it off :) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             Hardly. - (mmoffitt)
     ROFL a 12 step program for Arafat - (boxley)
     The Grapes of Revisionism? - (marlowe) - (1)
         Add to the list of things Marlowe dont know sh*t about - (boxley)
     Oped: Democracy vs the rule of law - (marlowe) - (8)
         Read "Eat the Rich" by P.J. O'Rourke - (Brandioch) - (4)
             Thanks for parsing.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                 You're obsessed with that old woman. - (marlowe) - (1)
                     How about "freedom"? - (Brandioch)
             Thanks for taking the time. Right on! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         hmm...a trial balloon? - (Simon_Jester)
         Reminds Me of my friend Karl H* - (boxley)
         But what is law? - (mhuber)
     "Dissent is not unAmerican" - (Ashton) - (4)
         I'd prefer "Dissent is not unConstitutional". - (Brandioch) - (1)
             Problem with that - - (Ashton)
         Depends on the particular "dissent" - (marlowe) - (1)
             Gotta love those adj.'s and adv.'s - (Brandioch)
     Media bias - (Silverlock) - (84)
         Wow - (bepatient) - (77)
             Wow - what an exercise in non-commentary on the - (Ashton) - (76)
                 I just had a beer. - (Ashton)
                 Silly. - (bepatient) - (74)
                     Oh...btw... - (bepatient) - (63)
                         Dumb me.. - (Ashton) - (62)
                             Ok...I promise... - (bepatient) - (61)
                                 Bzzzzzttttt! Wrong answer. - (Brandioch) - (60)
                                     You've wasted 3 more... - (bepatient) - (59)
                                         Point of subtle orthogonal inference, please: - (Ashton) - (58)
                                             Instead of induhveejewels... - (bepatient) - (57)
                                                 Target acquired. Commencing SLAM! - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                     Ah... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                         And you're still trying to weasel out of it. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                             Read elsewhere...if you must. -NT - (bepatient)
                                                 Oh... Riiigghhhht.. - (Ashton) - (52)
                                                     Mr. Lehrer is Mr. PBS News not NPR News. - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                                                         My bad. As to Lehrer: Oh Yes He Can be held accountable - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                             The "sponsor" - COMMISSION ON PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                                 Expect? Guts, not pandering to a set-up, ovinely. -NT - (Ashton)
                                                                 Hmmm, think "umpire". - (Brandioch)
                                                         Silence == support. Particularly with a reputation. - (Brandioch)
                                                     So its not good enought to just ist their networks... - (bepatient) - (45)
                                                         You thought it would be? - (Brandioch) - (43)
                                                             Ah, - (bepatient) - (42)
                                                                 Learn what "bias" is. - (Brandioch) - (41)
                                                                     So you assert... - (bepatient) - (40)
                                                                         Point of logical order? - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                                             Maybe you don't notice a bias based on the current issue... - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                 Stats as of a month ago. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                     So your point is??? - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                         Read the questionaire. - (Brandioch)
                                                                         "Strawman", eh? - (Brandioch) - (32)
                                                                             Nope...nice try though. - (bepatient) - (31)
                                                                                 And that's all the "proof" needed. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                                                                     Hopeless. - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                         well you could always change your sig - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                             chuckle - (bepatient)
                                                                                             The medical term for that is CRIS... - (bbronson)
                                                                                         "liberal bias" "picking on Clinton". - (Brandioch)
                                                                                 Bill, this may be a good starting point for you. - (mmoffitt) - (24)
                                                                                     bzt - (bepatient) - (23)
                                                                                         I suggest you read their site. - (Brandioch) - (13)
                                                                                             Pointing to an alternate site - (bepatient) - (12)
                                                                                                 A different site? - (Brandioch) - (11)
                                                                                                     The >book<...my ever so sensitive friend... - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                                                                         A book on genetics, endorsed by the KKK web site. - (Brandioch) - (9)
                                                                                                             Brain death? - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                                                                                 I will reconstruct the crime. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                                                                                                     You do whatever you like dear. - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                                                                         "Bias" is completely unrelated? - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                                                             Like I said... - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                                                                 Again, their position on global warming shows their bias. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                                                                     Whatever. -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                                                                         So, your point is that a book store will sell it? - (Brandioch)
                                                                                                                         Refs. be damned than.. So: - (Ashton)
                                                                                         Was any research actually conducted? - (Silverlock) - (8)
                                                                                             Goldberg appears... - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                                 That's not what I'm saying - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                                                                                     America is bi-polar. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                                                         To the extent that is true.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                                             Good Point and one I hadn't considered. - (mmoffitt)
                                                                                             Interesting you should post that link... - (screamer) - (2)
                                                                                                 The only one that comes close to as many hits - (screamer) - (1)
                                                                                                     Close enough.. - (Ashton)
                                                                         Oh, puh-LEEEEZE, Bill... - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                             Actually. - (bepatient)
                                                         In defense of Public Broadcasting - (screamer)
                     Actually, it would need a rebuttal. - (Brandioch) - (9)
                         Cool - (bepatient) - (8)
                             Awwww, poor baby. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                 Me? - (bepatient) - (6)
                                     Yes. You. Stop acting like a child and grow up. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                         Excuse me? - (bepatient) - (4)
                                             I'm sure there is an excuse for you. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                 And yet another... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                     Nah.. I think it's about the fun of ___Surprise! - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                         But it is no surprise... - (bepatient)
         This can't be of much importance. - (Ashton)
         "Own the press and you own the People" - V.I. Lenin - (mmoffitt) - (4)
             thats why the repos dont want to support NPR :) - (boxley) - (3)
                 Re: Yup: only rich country to SELL most all the airwaves - (Ashton) - (2)
                     Sell? You mean Give dont you? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         Yes.___WTF was I *thinking!* -NT - (Ashton)
     Interesting take on Conservative versus Liberal - (bepatient) - (7)
         It is a predictable POV from a right-wing rag. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
             Sure... - (bepatient) - (1)
                 Yeah.. it appears that someone said Something, all right. -NT - (Ashton)
             but...but...did you notice this... - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                 It's been that way for 200 years. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                     Brand.... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                         But.. but: Some pol-POVS 'are more equal than others'!___HTH -NT - (Ashton)
     Politics or humor? - (JayMehaffey)
     WorldCom's connections in Congress - (marlowe) - (2)
         Chuckle chuckle... - (Simon_Jester)
         The mad scamble to distentangle - (marlowe)
     Lawmaker would give corps right to vandalise P2P - (marlowe) - (2)
         Time for World Legal War I - (drewk)
         Re: Lawmaker would give corps right to vandalise P2P - (JayMehaffey)
Now viewing page 1,111 of 1,159

All that did was remind me of the fruit in the "Sledgehammer" video by Peter Gabriel.
8,845 ms