IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

Now viewing page 1,085 of 1,159
     Recount confusion, again - (JayMehaffey) - (12)
         Re: Recount confusion, again - (jake123) - (10)
             What democracy? - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                 You'd like this post to comp.risks. - (static) - (8)
                     Seen other stories on the same topic - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                         Re: Seen other stories on the same topic - (jake123) - (3)
                             The latter -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                 That's too bad. OTOH, it's early days yet. Give it some time -NT - (jake123) - (1)
                                     This story goes back a few years already. :-( -NT - (ben_tilly)
                         I shouldn't be surprised. :-) - (static)
                         Heres a good one - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                             First Voodoo Economics! now.. Ashcroftian 'logic' -NT - (Ashton)
         Just got back from bama - (boxley)
     Who will be next House minority leader - (JayMehaffey) - (8)
         Agenda or ideals or whatever - (wharris2) - (5)
             You think that was part of some plan? - (Silverlock) - (4)
                 Re: You think that was part of some plan? - (andread)
                 They knew it was a blunder or they wouldnt have been - (boxley) - (2)
                     So this is still a Democratic event. - (Silverlock) - (1)
                         lesse it drew Lott Clinton Jesse and it was a what event? - (boxley)
         Okay - (Silverlock) - (1)
             Re: Okay - (JayMehaffey)
     How democracy works - (marlowe) - (11)
         Let me see if I understand this. - (Brandioch) - (10)
             It is to Rush, makes ya wonder about the audience -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                 Rush Was On NBC - (deSitter) - (4)
                     thats what you get for listening to matchbox 20 :o -NT - (boxley)
                     I've been trying not to gloat about Tuesday, but... - (marlowe) - (2)
                         Re: I've been trying not to gloat about Tuesday, but... - (deSitter) - (1)
                             Dude, you've seen it before. - (Brandioch)
             Well, you've managed to catch the bleeding obvious. - (marlowe) - (3)
                 There were "subtleties"? - (Brandioch) - (2)
                     Not to you, at any rate. -NT - (marlowe) - (1)
                         I didn't think you'd be able to answer. - (Brandioch)
     republicans are the drag queens of politics - (boxley) - (6)
         Precisely, Exactly - (deSitter) - (1)
             yup. - (Brandioch)
         Don't miss her Other - (Ashton) - (3)
             Strange Site - (deSitter) - (1)
                 Worldnet Daily? - (Ashton)
             know 1 other Illana best hungarian hooker, uhm take the 5th -NT - (boxley)
     poor baby tit for tat doesnt work? - (boxley)
     "The intelligent left is dumbing down." - (inthane-chan) - (5)
         Re: "The intelligent left is dumbing down." - (andread) - (1)
             Republicans are Radicals - (deSitter)
         Great piece... - (screamer)
         Hmmmm. - (Brandioch) - (1)
             It was, LBJ - "The Great Society" - (Ashton)
     Election Lessons: No Taxes! - (deSitter) - (4)
         News Flash: Eastern Washington still holds state hostage. - (inthane-chan)
         Actually there are lots of lessons for Democrats - (Simon_Jester)
         Well, all the bond referendums got passed here... - (a6l6e6x)
         Ross, the short answer is NO - (jb4)
     The dam bursts - (marlowe) - (39)
         Kiss my ass -NT - (deSitter) - (2)
             What brought that on? - (wharris2) - (1)
                 Re: What brought that on? - (deSitter)
         So look out for the deluge and destruction? :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Gee, how predictable: - (jb4) - (34)
             2 good things out of six, that aint bad :-0 -NT - (boxley) - (33)
                 Got the balls to identify which 2? ___ :-\ufffd -NT - (jb4) - (32)
                     right here o|o - (boxley) - (31)
                         response to O O - (jb4) - (30)
                             do you know a fucking thing about alaska? fix glaring error - (boxley) - (29)
                                 I think you mean "liberal" judges. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                     no like the conservative judges - (boxley) - (4)
                                         But..... - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                             a judge which ignores the constitution to adjudicate - (boxley) - (2)
                                                 Damn. I'm Conservative and I didn't know it. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                     I always thought you were conservative - (boxley)
                                 25%?!? Surely you jest! - (jb4) - (22)
                                     instead of bleating yer ecocrap do a little research -NT - (boxley)
                                     here is another estimate - (boxley) - (13)
                                         could replace saudi oil for the next 30 years - (boxley) - (9)
                                             and to replace the squirrel cupcake news you will be quoting - (boxley)
                                             Special interest pap....Next? - (jb4) - (7)
                                                 so dead kids for iraqi oil is less important than the - (boxley) - (6)
                                                     Caribou are doing just fine, thank you very much! - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                         shoulda built a pipeline there, returns wooda been faster :) -NT - (boxley)
                                                     You been taking Marlowe red herring creation lessons? - (jb4) - (3)
                                                         so throw marlowe's name out huh Godwin declared -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                             Now just you waidaminnit... - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                 Anti-Godwin for false-Godwins?____Gawd.. no Win -NT - (Ashton)
                                         Our production and our consumption are different. - (Another Scott)
                                         Who the fsck is "the U.S. Energy Information Administration" - (jb4) - (1)
                                             US fscking government is the special interest think tank - (boxley)
                                     A point that many seem to miss on conservation - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                         A good point, Ben. - (jb4) - (4)
                                             What do you think the capital investment would be to open - (boxley) - (3)
                                                 2000 acres is just over 3 square miles. More like pi. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                     what roads :-) - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         Yep, saw and placed hands on the Alyeska Pipeline... - (a6l6e6x)
                                     lets do a math pop quiz - (boxley)
     Who pays for the President's campaigning? - (admin) - (5)
         the same people that paid for skanks campaigning - (boxley) - (4)
             So it isn't the committees? - (admin) - (2)
                 It is the committees...sort of... - (jb4)
                 the commitee's (skanks for example) - (boxley)
             I seem to remember lots of complaints - (Simon_Jester)
     do the apologists want to explain here? - (boxley) - (110)
         First you're right....But you're wrong - (jb4) - (109)
             Ditto. -NT - (Brandioch)
             voted against the class size ammendment and demo for gov - (boxley) - (103)
                 Great ideas....bad laws - (bepatient) - (102)
                     Bullshit. - (mmoffitt) - (101)
                         Hmm... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                             Re: Hmm... ___[argument impossible here] - (Ashton)
                         It Is All Fear - (deSitter) - (4)
                             it may well end up in open class warfare - (boxley) - (3)
                                 Box-this sounds positively Left-Wing! - (jb4) - (2)
                                     Contrary to popular belief... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                         close enough when both the left and the right want to lock - (boxley)
                         Oh puleaze - (bepatient) - (93)
                             Ross ain't all wrong. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (92)
                                 But in this case, you certainly are. -NT - (bepatient) - (91)
                                     How can I be wrong about my own observations? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (90)
                                         Better wrong than.. too far Right, no? -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                                             Okay. Count them. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                 Well... - (folkert)
                                         never mind -NT - (bepatient) - (86)
                                             Yup.. mindless threads just grow__ like - (Ashton) - (85)
                                                 Disprove it then, cowards. Give a Repo as a counter-example. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (84)
                                                     sorry what are you refering to? -NT - (boxley)
                                                     These (examples) are Legion, of course.. - (Ashton) - (81)
                                                         Stick it up.... - (bepatient) - (52)
                                                             Well, then, take up mmoffitt's challenge - (jb4) - (51)
                                                                 Start at the top (f*****g bog) - (bepatient) - (50)
                                                                     Re: Start at the top (f*****g bog) - (deSitter) - (49)
                                                                         No it wasn't. - (bepatient) - (48)
                                                                             Minor correction: - (jb4) - (47)
                                                                                 <i>Zing!</i> - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                                                     I like tomatoes. - (bepatient)
                                                                                 Guess you can't read. - (bepatient) - (43)
                                                                                     I can - (deSitter) - (8)
                                                                                         Well maybe... - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                                                             Beep, sorry, gotta disagree here... - (inthane-chan) - (6)
                                                                                                 Exactly who are you disgreeing with? - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                                                     Mea culpa. - (inthane-chan) - (4)
                                                                                                         Well... - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                                             That's what I get for jumping in the middle of a thread... - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                                                                                                 Oh, it's hardly a fluke... - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                                                     Hey - I didn't say it was THEIR fluke... :P -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                                                                     Pshaw, BeeP - (Ashton) - (5)
                                                                                         If you have a point... - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                             Yes, in fact it seems that they Are: wannabes. Thou sayest. - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                                                                 o0o -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                                     Parochial minds everywhere salute thy speechlessness.oO0Oo. -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                                         Hey bud...tried to bring you on subject... - (bepatient)
                                                                                     I guess I can write better than you can read. - (jb4) - (27)
                                                                                         So "you" doesn't actually mean me when you're talking... - (bepatient) - (26)
                                                                                             So, does improved test scores == better education? - (jb4) - (25)
                                                                                                 Until you offer a better methodology... - (bepatient) - (24)
                                                                                                     Platitudes, platitudes, platitudes! - (jb4) - (23)
                                                                                                         *sigh* - Alternatives? -NT - (bepatient) - (17)
                                                                                                             How about... - (mmoffitt) - (16)
                                                                                                                 *sigh*2 - Alternatives? - (bepatient) - (15)
                                                                                                                     ? - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                                                                                                                         I didn't read it that way - (wharris2) - (1)
                                                                                                                             *clap* -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                                                                         Not quite. - (bepatient) - (11)
                                                                                                                             But not your implicit presumption throughout: - (Ashton) - (10)
                                                                                                                                 Xactly. Well said. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                                                                                                     It might very well have been. - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                                                                                         Notwithstanding this thread's length, - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                                                                                                             I doubt that very much. - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                 How about a *civilized* population, while we're at it ?? - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                     Priceless - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                         We have no? little disagreement re Basics - (Ashton)
                                                                                                                                         No, 'saying it' won't. - (Ashton)
                                                                                                                                 What do you prefer? - (wharris2) - (1)
                                                                                                                                     Re: What do you prefer? - (Ashton)
                                                                                                         As an aside, what's with diagramming anyway? - (wharris2) - (4)
                                                                                                             Re: As an aside, what's with diagramming anyway? - (jb4)
                                                                                                             Re: As an aside, what's with diagramming anyway? - (deSitter) - (2)
                                                                                                                 Yahoo! - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                                                     Re: Yahoo! - (deSitter)
                                                                                 VERY Nicely done. Thank you. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                         Apologies. But here is our fork. - (mmoffitt) - (27)
                                                             ROFLMAO! I wrote the above before reading BP's last! -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                             All of that...an rofl... - (bepatient) - (19)
                                                                 Hmmmm. - (mmoffitt) - (18)
                                                                     Allow me to disagree. - (Simon_Jester) - (17)
                                                                         True, the real culprit is US. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                                             Figures. Throw money at it. - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                 You think the current salary is just right? - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                                                                     Don't even try that. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                         Nothing "blind" about it - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                                             See under boxley. - (bepatient)
                                                                         May I add one... - (screamer) - (10)
                                                                             Ever the optimist still...eh DR? - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                                                 I basically agree, but would make one distinction... - (screamer) - (1)
                                                                                     Damned earthquakes... - (bepatient)
                                                                                 Another reason - slippery slope. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                     However you categorize it.... - (bepatient)
                                                                                 Hardly the only reason against vouchers. - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                                                                                     A minor nit... - (screamer) - (1)
                                                                                         No argument - (Simon_Jester)
                                                                                     Re: same rules and regs - (Silverlock)
                                                                             I stand corrected: we Can still create an informative thread - (Ashton)
                                                             One other question. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                 I dont know about upwards but it sure does sideways around - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                     damned radical - (bepatient)
                                                             Proof! - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                                 rofl -NT - (bepatient)
                                                             Re: But here is our fork - make that skewer. Here's mine- - (Ashton)
                                                     Here's one.... - (screamer)
             As a Democrat - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                 Say-WHAT?!? - (jb4) - (2)
                     he will do the same thing democrat tony knowles did in AK - (boxley)
                     Give Jeb credit... - (Simon_Jester)
Now viewing page 1,085 of 1,159

Oh, you've got an umbrella. You've got a purse.
9,197 ms