IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

Now viewing page 1,054 of 1,159
     Donahue Fired at MSNBC - (boxley) - (4)
         And you think that was Politics? - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
             Posted here because he was a political communicator -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 It's not communication if there's no audience. - (marlowe) - (1)
                     Big Audience - (deSitter)
     I will respond in politics - (boxley) - (2)
         Brilliant summation - (Silverlock) - (1)
             I got that, Bush hasnt really had a free pass so much - (boxley)
     Estrada Nomination Cooked - (JayMehaffey) - (24)
         Hardly - (bepatient) - (23)
             None of Bush's choices should be confirmed - (Silverlock) - (20)
                 Turnabout's fair play. - (inthane-chan) - (6)
                     do you have a link to that? I havnt heard of one - (boxley) - (5)
                         what do you mean? - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                             thanx, looked at both, appears process is working - (boxley) - (3)
                                 Yup. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                     I guess that's why... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         Note that I said 'better'... - (inthane-chan)
                 here have a free hanky - (boxley) - (12)
                     None so blind. -NT - (Silverlock)
                     Re: here have a free hanky - (rcareaga) - (10)
                         you wernt on the board at the time so - (boxley) - (9)
                             Gore asks for statewide recount before deadline. >:-) - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                 They did machine recounts in all areas - (boxley) - (2)
                                     I'd forgotten all of the intricate interconnections. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                     There were other machinations - books coming. - (Ashton)
                                 Re: Gore asks for statewide recount before deadline. >:-) - (rcareaga) - (4)
                                     No problem, lets take a few of those - (boxley) - (3)
                                         Bzzzzt. Sorry, try again. - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                             not wrong sorry bzzt - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 Better luck next time. - (Silverlock)
             Re: Hardly - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                 On the other hand... - (Another Scott)
     A new generation of student activists. - (marlowe) - (3)
         Such beautiful plumage on that Hawk with 2-Right Wings - (Ashton) - (2)
             draft the rich should solve that sh*t - (boxley) - (1)
                 Yer loosin it Box:______ I did. (though.. hardly First Ever) - (Ashton)
     Get your government run healthcare news here - (boxley)
     get your latest undead horse here (column) - (boxley) - (1)
         Worldnet: Human Events bile with transistors. Juvenile venom -NT - (Ashton)
     how about a newer, tougher motto - (rcareaga) - (18)
         A bevy come to mind - (Ashton) - (2)
             Will this be on our currency? - (Brandioch) - (1)
                 yabut... - (jb4)
         Mein Gott Mein Gelt Gutt Kopf -NT - (boxley)
         Billions for defense, not one cent for tribute - (marlowe) - (2)
             Re: Billions for defense, not one cent for tribute - (rcareaga)
             I fail to see the difference.... -NT - (jb4)
         how about... - (cwbrenn)
         Re: how about a newer, tougher motto - (GBert)
         '02 Model? - (Ashton) - (7)
             doesn't that assume... - (rcareaga) - (6)
                 Jawohl Gef\ufffdhrteiconoclast ;-) - (Ashton) - (5)
                     Bush and Churchill - (rcareaga) - (4)
                         Bush to Churchill is like Gore to Burr no comparison -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                             Give us Barrabas! or at least de Sade - (Ashton) - (2)
                                 For limited in vocab, a translate - Churchill=Asshole - (dmarker) - (1)
                                     You have to admit that the "finest hour" was just that! - (a6l6e6x)
         E profundus oleum - (deSitter)
     For those who think celebrity opinions matter... - (marlowe) - (4)
         That would be you and Boxley. -NT - (Brandioch) - (1)
             yup we dont have money and need help :-) -NT - (boxley)
         Such as Ronald Reagan? -NT - (Silverlock) - (1)
             Or Bill Clinton? -NT - (marlowe)
     Trashing a legacy: Chief Justice William Douglas - (marlowe)
     An odd Iraq analysis - (cwbrenn) - (69)
         That would be cute if it weren't for ... - (dmarker) - (68)
             Oh, I believe the split is real. - (cwbrenn)
             You see...this is what I mean. - (bepatient) - (66)
                 One other "minor detail" *you* "forgot" to mention - (Silverlock) - (65)
                     *chuckle* - (bepatient) - (64)
                         Just goes to show... - (marlowe) - (1)
                             Also goes to show... - (bepatient)
                         If the loophole fits, you must acquit? - (Silverlock) - (61)
                             ROFL - (bepatient) - (60)
                                 Was it against the law for Halliburton to sell to Iraq? - (Silverlock) - (59)
                                     There you go again. - (bepatient) - (47)
                                         Hypocrisy? - (Silverlock) - (34)
                                             Yes. Clearly. - (bepatient) - (33)
                                                 You missed something - (Silverlock) - (32)
                                                     I guess the link to Molly... - (bepatient) - (31)
                                                         Back to the point, shall we? - (Silverlock) - (30)
                                                             Questions - (drewk) - (23)
                                                                 Good questions. - (Silverlock) - (22)
                                                                     Find those sources. - (bepatient) - (19)
                                                                         You feel good about defending slime? - (Silverlock) - (18)
                                                                             Oh. So you lie about something... - (bepatient) - (17)
                                                                                 Lie? - (Silverlock) - (16)
                                                                                     The only one - (bepatient) - (15)
                                                                                         If you say so. - (Silverlock) - (14)
                                                                                             Hmmm. - (bepatient) - (13)
                                                                                                 plain enough - (Silverlock) - (12)
                                                                                                     Is OJ guilty of murder? - (Brandioch) - (11)
                                                                                                         ok, - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                                                                             In any case...relax..... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                                                                                                 You want me to stay calm? - (Silverlock)
                                                                                                         Nobody called it a loophole... - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                                                                             You don't consider this a loophole? - (Silverlock) - (6)
                                                                                                                 Another possible factor. - (Brandioch)
                                                                                                                 Obviously not. - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                                                     Take it slow - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                                                                                                         I did. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                                                             Letter vs spirit post wasn't from me. - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                                                                                 Yep...review complete. - (bepatient)
                                                                     The problem is still larger than just this one instance - (drewk) - (1)
                                                                         Like I said - (Silverlock)
                                                             Essential to the hypocrisy, - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                 Let me see.... - (Silverlock) - (4)
                                                                     Nice tap dance. - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                         Soft shoeing it. - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                                             And I retract. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                 Haven't yet. - (Silverlock)
                                         Beep, the New World Order proselyte!!! - (jb4) - (11)
                                             Question, it is illegal for US Citizens to travel to cuba - (boxley) - (2)
                                                 Not even applicable here. - (bepatient)
                                                 Actually, its not - (tuberculosis)
                                             And they did. - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                 Here's what I follow: - (jb4) - (6)
                                                     You want to give a link? - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                         Well, I did a search... - (jb4) - (4)
                                                             There has been... - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                 Nope. Clear. - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                     Only dimples. Else there be lawlessness :) -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                         Propinquitous LRPD:____ *snort* -NT - (Ashton)
                                     WashPost said it was legal. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                         Reality. What a concept. -NT - (bepatient)
                                         Define "work". - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                             No sanctions haven't worked - they haven't made Iraq comply. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                 So whaddya think..we need one more resolution, right? ;-) -NT - (bepatient)
                                                 Thanks for a cant-free report. Circle-jerk present. - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                     See the Halliburton thread. - (Brandioch)
                                                     Yup Ash - good call - could see where this thread was head - (dmarker) - (1)
                                                         Sad. - (bepatient)
                                                 Good points. However, ... - (mmoffitt)
                                             Yep. - (Brandioch)
Now viewing page 1,054 of 1,159

You can't polish a turd.
9,856 ms